1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol dont bother with SSG. Its so dead there tycho is posting at RS.

As far as this place goes. The last time I posted pics(I believe it was Gree or something ) I was told they werent good enough. I really dont need that crap. So I just come on sometimes and see whats new.

Screw that noise. My pics suck to high hell but no one is going to tell me they're not good enough. Ignore the A-holes. :lecture

As far as this place goes. The last time I posted pics(I believe it was Gree or something ) I was told they werent good enough. I really dont need that crap. So I just come on sometimes and see whats new.

It happens. I didn't get much love with my pics of Dwalin and Balin from The Hobbit statue line.

And Josh uses a super powered doily in all his pics. :lecture

I still try to mix it in. Not as much since most of my stuff is for TORn but it does make an apperance. It just might when I take pics of the Maul statue this weekend. :rock

Bring on some Dengar next!

Dengar-TESB30.jpg

Anyone know where to buy the IG-88/Boba Fett light up bases?
I'm looking for one for my Bossk.
eBay doesn't seem to have any.
Any other sites like AE or BBTS sell them?

Anyone know where to buy the IG-88/Boba Fett light up bases?
I'm looking for one for my Bossk.
eBay doesn't seem to have any.
Any other sites like AE or BBTS sell them?

There was one active on ebay last week and it looks like to sold for about $40. All the places that sell separate parts look to be dried up. Best bet might be to make a WTB thread in the commerce section.

Back