1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was no orange on the prototype head... The normal eye's were rimmed in a color that was almost identical to the head.

There was no orange on the prototype head... The normal eye's were rimmed in a color that was almost identical to the head.

I have been looking back through the pics because I swear I saw at least one with the narrow orange band. That is the way I have been remembering the eyes since the reveal and it is largely the reason I have been giving Khev and a few others a hard time.

But I am not seeing it now.

So I am thinking that I have precognitive abilities, now.

I still would have felt the same even with NO orange, though.

Did Bo Shek have that ring thing round his neck too? If so, then it would be for a helmet connection. Considering it is an old flight suit anyway.

and what connects the thingy to the suit...

bossk17.png

I think there were some question as to if what we were seeing was an orange band on the eye ball or just the eye lid itself, if memory serves.

I remember looking at the High Res images and on the regular head there was a clear rim of paint around the black of the eye, but it was so close in color (kind of a dirty gold) to the rest of his head that it did not stick out.

On the exclusive head they did away with the rim altogether and just added the eyelids; so it is the same as the proto.

I remember looking at the High Res images and on the regular head there was a clear rim of paint around the black of the eye, but it was so close in color (kind of a dirty gold) to the rest of his head that it did not stick out.

On the exclusive head they did away with the rim altogether and just added the eyelids; so it is the same as the proto.

So is there orange part what we would call the "whites" of his eyes? Are we sure they are not a secondary lid?

The cartoon seems to show him squinting the orange part:

pw_bossk-a_ipad.png

Fan art...

Bossk_UA.jpg

More lids...

sw_gg_kenner_bossk_01.jpg

Even Sideshow's own bust the orange looks like a lid:

2916.jpg

I think its supposed to be an inner lid... at least that's how the original 'mask' has come to be represented.

Who's got a pic of the original Bossk mask???

452968972_793f71dba7_z.jpg

bossk%20the%20bounty%20hunters%20screen%20used%20mask%20used%20in%20SW%20in%20the%20cantina%20,%20ESB%20BOST%20THE%20BOUNTY%20HUNTER%20,%20&%20BOSSK%20in%20ROTJ%20.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all! I had a couple minutes this morning available to do a quick video review of my 12" 1/6 scale Sideshow Bossk. Damn cool figure and still one of my all time favorite Bounty Hunters!

[ame]https://youtu.be/i_llEfDM0l0[/ame]

Back