1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Bossk Production Peek

Great news! The League of bounty hunter wins a new member. Only needs three members to the call. Strongly and especially after the opening of pre-orders for Bossk!:yess:

great news for those who like the character. a big 'ol pass for me though. But if this is indeed the year of bounty hunters, I hope to see Cad Bane and Jango

The production peek version looks great! Only have Boba on pre-order... But I'm tempted to go for all the 5 Bounty Hunters... :monkey1

Six. :lecture

darthandbountyhunters.jpg

I really hope we see Bossk sooner than later. Shipping in 2012, please.

i actually hope they make him more practical than screen accurate in this case

I bet they will show this at SDCC 2012, and will ship 4Q 2012 early 2013

This was a no-brainer, but still really excited to see it in the works! He'll be an awesome addition to the SW collection. BTW, anyone catch Bossk's re-appearance in the CW this week? The fact that Bossk is in the CW show might provide for an exclusive item - trying to remember, did he have any accessories there that he didn't have in ESB?

This was my most wanted Sideshow figure after I knew they were making Boba. Preordering whenever it goes up.

He'll have to be far better than my custom to warrant purchase. IG-88 was touch and go coz the Hasbro version is so cool but I pulled the trigger because of the gimmicks.
Might go for Dengar and maybe Zukuss but the others are easy passes.

Forgive me, but I feel the need to rant now...
2 YEARS I spent, working on my custom, and NOW they decide to do him?While I do notice a few variations from my GG re-sculpt,those feet and ankles look awfully familiar. If I were inclined towards paranoia, I might suspect that my design concept had been compromised. Of course, since I'm not...then again, we KNOW that the Sideshow staff frequent this board, and I haven't been very secretive about how I made the custom...I think I'm feeling a bit used here. What's next, Tarkin? Leia on a seam-less body?Vader with a reveal mask and a frown? If Sideshow like my ideas so much, why don't they just HIRE me?......
Rant over;we now return you to our regular(such as it is) programming...PS

If its any consolation they did a similar foot/ankle set-up with their Hammerhead figure. I'm pretty sure you happen to have the same good ideas... but more impressive that you were able to do it as a single person :duff

2 YEARS I spent, working on my custom, and NOW they decide to do him?While I do notice a few variations from my GG re-sculpt,those feet and ankles look awfully familiar. If I were inclined towards paranoia, I might suspect that my design concept had been compromised. Of course, since I'm not...then again, we KNOW that the Sideshow staff frequent this board, and I haven't been very secretive about how I made the custom...I think I'm feeling a bit used here. What's next, Tarkin? Leia on a seam-less body?Vader with a reveal mask and a frown? If Sideshow like my ideas so much, why don't they just HIRE me?......

Can you do a custom scout next :nana: :peace

More like Sideshow is skimming ideas off the custom build threads...

HAHAHAH... no surely they would,t!!!!!!!! :).......

I can think os lots of coincidences like this... I do feel for you WaxMurderer :( so much time and energy......and theirs looks sooooooooo sooooo similar

Haha! I somehow doubt the behemoth that is Sidehow looked at your custom job and decided to rip you off mate. I started my custom job before you so who's to say you didn't rip off my idea?! Lol
If yours has turned out as you wanted it, be happy that you don't have to pay for this version!
Like I said in my previous post, I'll reserve judgement and make that choice when I see the production piece :)

why are these characters so wanted? they didnt even do ____ on screen execpt stand in place for 1 minute of screen time.

:lol :lol :lol

If someone is asking that question; this is really the wrong place for them :lol

Boo Steveo... if Denger was worthy of a Kenner 3 3/4" figure he is also worthy of some 1/6 love :rock

Just because he was a Kenner figure, doesn't mean he wasn't one of the last ones to sit on the shelf with about 20 other Dengars. :) Plus, $3 isn't that bad for him, but over $100 is.

Back