1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Bossk Production Peek

True, I don't think Dengar made it into too many kids primary Star Wars carrying case; but I still have love and would drop $$$ on him :lecture

If you have to ask the question, you'll never understand the answer! :lecture :dunno

Thats because none of you have a legitimate answer besides that kind of cop out statements.

What's a legitimate answer?

He looks awesome, inspired my imagination, and all he had to do was stand there.

Bounty hunters and aliens have always been popular in the Star Wars universe.

What's a legitimate answer?

He looks awesome, inspired my imagination, and all he had to do was stand there.
i like "inspired my imagination" thats legit
my biggest want from ss is the probot, as soon as i saw that thing i was blown away, must have drawn it a thousand times during class and such

Thats because none of you have a legitimate answer besides that kind of cop out statements.

Because those bounty hunters inspired more interesting stories and playtimes than anything in the PT put together?

Hope Dengar is next - always love his look and since he has Snowtrooper armor, I would guess he will be next bounty hunter offered....

Hope Dengar is next - always love his look and since he has Snowtrooper armor, I would guess he will be next bounty hunter offered....

MV5BMjA2ODMzOTA1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQxODQzNA@@._V1._SX640_SY425_.jpg

Very excited. This one looks very good. Can't wait to see more of it.

Back