1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Bossk Production Peek

Im not a great Star Wars fan but Im in for all the bounty hunters!!

HUmmmm interesting! Looks like the head is the GG head sculpt! and the feet look like Wax Murders!!

snow-corp1.jpg

snow-corp2.jpg

snow-corp3.jpg

snow-corp4.jpg

The details on the head do look different than the GG bust... but that crack in the mouth is funny as it is in the same location as the one on WM cast :lol

But looking at some of the scale placement they're definitely different. Feet seem to be the same kind of design as WM came up with... shows that great minds think a like.

Fantastic news!
Bossk was always one of my fave figures when I was a kid. Can't wait to get this one.

Awesome, but would really like to see them committ to Dengar. I have a feeling Dengar will sort of be dropped with the assumption that he isn't important or cool enough to bother with.

Boo Steveo... if Denger was worthy of a Kenner 3 3/4" figure he is also worthy of some 1/6 love :rock

Insane..I would love a Dengar...I think he would look great in 1/6 scale...even 1/4

yea that does look a lot like GG/WM'S..............but that vest is freakin' awesome. will wait but from what i see now i don't see me replacing mine except for a few bits..........vest, belt, hoses maybe???..........hopefully T/A will part that stuff out.......:pray:

Looks good. I wonder if they're still planning to do the Executor bridge display base.

Excellent! I love getting Bossk, Boba Fett and IG-88 together. They are an awesome trio. And when the other three get added to the mix...so much the better!

Anyone have exclusive ideas? They all can't come with vibro axes.

probably an exclusive base................:cuckoo:

Anyone have exclusive ideas? They all can't come with vibro axes.

He did have an appearance in the Clone Wars, maybe an item/accessory from that? Regardless this is a figure that will 100% be in my collection; Bossk was definitely in my top 10 favorite SW figures when I was a kid.

[ame="https://youtu.be/1QJYZ2b0i4M"]https://youtu.be/1QJYZ2b0i4M[/ame]

Don't forget Raggedy Andy too!!!

Back