1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Bossk Production Peek

Yesssss!!! :banana :banana

Anyone want a custom Bossk?

bosska.jpg

Noticed you were selling this at RS. Timing might be a little bad for you now. :(

Holy sh$t. They actually did it.

They made the ugliest bounty hunter this side of the galaxy :D.

Excellent news, makes me happy I didn't cancel IG-88 ex.

Why would you sell your custom Bossk now? On RS of all places? :slap

Noticed you were selling this at RS. Timing might be a little bad for you now. :(

Yeah, bad timing that I finally got his vest sorted out in time for Sideshow to announce him :lol

Oh well, I'll try to pop him on eBay hoping someone there hasn't heard the news. It worked with IG-88 :lecture

Problem with these sneaks is it can take years for them to show up. 'member Gammy?

Looks like they're further along on Bossk so one hopes it will be soon. But this tease is really to help stave off cancelations on IG-88.

Don't know where I'm gonna put all these figures, I know some guys rotate their collection, but I just can't bring myself to rebox any

He looks great so far. I was hoping to end up painting this one. Oh well. Can't wait to add him to the collection.

but that crack in the mouth is funny as it is in the same location as the one on WM cast :lol

Feet seem to be the same kind of design as WM came up with... shows that great minds think a like.

More like Sideshow is skimming ideas off the custom build threads...

Problem with these sneaks is it can take years for them to show up. 'member Gammy?

Looks like they're further along on Bossk so one hopes it will be soon. But this tease is really to help stave off cancelations on IG-88.

Well, IG-88 and Fett will be released within just a few months of each other. Maybe Bossk will be sooner than later. :dunno

I just pooped myself a little.

:yess:
I think we were all expecting that.
A 1/6 Bossk would be killer and definitely one of my favorite OT dream figures... but argh, so much good stuff is coming down the pike this year and space is also becoming a bit of an issue. :gah:

Don't know where I'm gonna put all these figures, I know some guys rotate their collection, but I just can't bring myself to rebox any

Yep. Need to do me some plannin'.

Holy sh$t. They actually did it.

They made the ugliest bounty hunter this side of the galaxy :D.

This isn't Dengar :lol

Glad to see Bossk coming now. I wonder if Dengar and 4-Lom will be a 2 pack because of their infamous name swapping with Hasbro. I think the real question is whether we'll see C-3PO or 4-Lom first. Once they get that protocol droid body made they'll have countless uses for it - TC-14, Shiny 3PO, AotC 3PO/Battle Droid 3PO, dirty 3PO, as well as other protocol droids. Same with the R2 units I guess. Just a few 'one shot' droids like IG 88, Grievous, Super Battle Droids, etc.

:panic: Bossk is my fav Bounty Hunter and I can't wait for him to be out!!! Think we'll see Zuckuss for next year too?

I imagine we'd see C-3PO first... but definitely variants will be made from him and R2. Although its awesome to see the work done on the Battle Droids and IG-88 and imagine how good R2 and 3PO will be :rock

BTW, are you referring to the Zuckuss, 4-Lom name swaps with the Kenner figures. Or was there also a name switch with Dengar and 4-Lom?

This isn't Dengar :lol

Glad to see Bossk coming now. I wonder if Dengar and 4-Lom will be a 2 pack because of their infamous name swapping with Hasbro. I think the real question is whether we'll see C-3PO or 4-Lom first. Once they get that protocol droid body made they'll have countless uses for it - TC-14, Shiny 3PO, AotC 3PO/Battle Droid 3PO, dirty 3PO, as well as other protocol droids. Same with the R2 units I guess. Just a few 'one shot' droids like IG 88, Grievous, Super Battle Droids, etc.

I thought that was Zuckuss and 4-LOM.

Back