1:6 scale Gonk kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to know a price shipped from Scratchbuilder in the UK if possible?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hey J, you?re still doing the casts and Scratchbiilder is just printing out the one-off correct?

Don't think I'll be able to resist this one (minus the pumpkinhead).

GREAT job!

More hi-res parts:
Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 10.04.06 AM.jpg

Very nice!
Hey is anyone having issues getting email notifications? I have it set for several threads but have not gotten any since the site was down last week.

I'll send some more updated images over to RustyJ very soon, I've just got a little more cleaning up to do on this build, I've also run out of primer, but more is on its way.

I have to say RustyJ has done an amazing job on this model.
PS: I've seen some of his other droids and WOW just WOW!

Thanks ScratchBuilder- great collaborating on this project and beyond!

Gonk "donut" has turned out awesome (as expected) will get this build finished over the weekend then over to Pete for an amazing paint job.

Wow, now scratchbuilder and Pete are in the mix on this project?:horror

Can't wait to get my hands on these gonks. Rusty knocked this out of the park.:yess:

So Pete is painting it screen accurate?! I'm in for sure!!!!!!

Nice. Is it still an option for an unpainted one? Also price on both options would be good to know.

Thanks to Scratchbuilder, the prototype is done and ready for Pete the Painter to do his magic! Can't wait to see them!
PM me to get on the list and we'll have final pricing info available soon!
IMG_4951.jpg
IMG_4952.jpg

Looks outstanding rusty and scratchbuilder. Definitely in for one of these. I think I PM’d you a couple of weeks back but will do again as I don’t want to miss out on one lol!!

Wow that is just insane.:horror

The Hoth base donut accessory is going to be the cherry on top. Can't wait to get these guys in-hand.

It's not often you can say a custom creation is more accurate then a Hot Toys figure - this is one of those times. The details on this put the HT version to shame. It's the first truly screen accurate gonk ever made... since ANH was released.:clap

Even with all their (obviously limited) reference, LFL and Hot Toys couldn't figure out what those two "lights" on the side of the body next to the "E" looked like - Rusty has nailed it.:yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back