1:6 scale Gonk kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently trying to source magnets (to attach the top and bottom of the GONK together) and an led kit to add some lights.

By using magnets I can remove the top to change batteries when needed.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

My Gonk droid arrived today. Great job, all around. Can't wait to start working on it. Thanks again to Rustyj and Scratchbuilder & team for providing us with this.

Updated Treadwell droid sculpt!
Treads.jpg

Morning all (or evening) whilst my CNC & printers are working flat out this weekend on other builds (Landspeeder, Swing Bridges & Indy Stuff) I managed to get a quick couple of coats of Halfords Gun Metal on GNK No2 then sanded back to loose the shine and give a better key for the weathering.

I made all the moulds and my son did all the casting for me whilst home from Med School during lock down as I was still needed at the hospital, so managed to get these out much quicker than usual. I also need to clear my work bench for the Landspeeders and so new workshop equipment to increase my workflow.

Droid 01.jpg

Droid 02.jpg

Droid 03.jpg

Droid 04.jpg

I've have 2 more GONKS more or less ready one i'll ship over to RustyJ and the other I have installed a small sound module and lights "GONK, GONK GONK".

I'll show all of the inner workings once I get him finished :impatient:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back