1:6 scale Rebels Chopper Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE!!!! My kits arrived safe and sound!! thanks SO MUCH Rusty... I'm about to get started!!

That’s looks awesome! Off to a great start! I can’t wait to get mine

Lookin good! Few more paint hours left to wrap up the Gonk. Can’t wait to get my C1-10P and start wrenchin on him!

Coming along-

CHOP 7-2.jpg

That looks freaking great! Awesome paint job. Have you sent out mine yet? Lol I’m dying of lack of patience here hahha

Got mine! Thanks! Going to start on it as soon as I can.

Looking great that mate. Cannot wait for mine to land here in the UK.

All paid orders have shipped- couple kits left in this first run!

Mine has arrived safe and sound in the UK. Cheers mate. Now to get it painted.

I’m trying to add more articulation to mine before I start painting but it’s been fun so far!

OOOOOO!!!! please share!!! Curious!!

I want to hollow out the head and body sections, drill some holes for the legs, and attach them with a rod and screws. For the feet I was thinking of drilling a hole, cutting off the feet then reattaching them with a rod for articulation. If that makes sense? I have to check out a hardware store for the proper supplies when I get a chance.

That makes sense... you going to be attaching the middle wheel/leg thing??

I’d like to if I can- I just need to find the right type wheel and base, or I can always try to sculpt one but not the biggest fan of that route

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back