(1/6 Scale) Custom Thanos Throne Project Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultron-7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This is a thread for a big project of mine, using the few pictures of this throne available i'll be attempting to produce it in 1/6 scale before Hot Toys releases their inevitable 1/6 Thanos figure from the MCU.

I have started with drawing blueprints for the throne based on the picture and screencaps i have and when completed i will be turning them into a 3D model and eventually printing it in pieces and from that producing the final piece.

Comments and critiques appreciated

Thanks for looking!

Front and back done, side and top almost done​

Last edited:
So you making for figure, which come out after 6 years? But anyway, this will be amazing project!

I'm not making the figure, just the throne. This is my first custom so i expect it to take a long time, my goal is to get it done by the time Hot Toys releases a Thanos figure, so around 2017/8 but he may come sooner in GOTG or GOTG2 (if a sequel happens).

I am just making the throne with lights.

Small update, final pics of the front and back blueprints. A few small errors when inking in but i can sort them while i 3D model it. Side view blueprint almost completed and top view isn't too far off either. Once all 4 are i completed i'll be adding dimensions using my idea of the correct scale and modelling this in Rhino, making it in a few sections so i can print parts and assemble in hand, looking at a 19 inch tall throne in 1/6 scale.

Back