1/6 scale Batmobile at SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True 1/6 '66 and '89 Batmobiles would be very welcome additions to the Bat collectibles.

Well too me the Batman Forever batmobile was a bit too far fetched it tried to combine sleekness with coolness. It could have gone better, I mean the rims are glow in the dark, and they used it to sell toys. Too me its not bad, but I think they tried to hard to catch the children's eyes more than their fans.

Well too me the Batman Forever batmobile was a bit too far fetched it tried to combine sleekness with coolness. It could have gone better, I mean the rims are glow in the dark, and they used it to sell toys. Too me its not bad, but I think they tried to hard to catch the children's eyes more than their fans.

No no no. The Batman and Robin Batmobile was made for kids. The thing had an open cockpit..............wtf.

I thought The Batman Forever Batmobile being sleek and cool worked out and created something beautiful, one of the most epic things was when it went up the side of a bulding :rock

'89 owns all.

wall1024.jpg

The '89 also has the jet engine going right THROUGH the passenger compartment. Neat looking, but impossible design unless there are two trans-dimensional wormholes in the car, one in front of the passengers, and one behind the passengers. :)

Last edited:
The '89 also has the jet engine going right THROUGH the passenger compartment. Neat looking, but impossible design unless there are two trans-dimensional wormholes in the car, one in front of the passengers, and one behind the passengers. :)

You mean those aren't standard on cars where you live?

Back