1/6 scale 7th doctor who figure slyvester McCoy project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Think we all want quite a few headsculpts from this man :)
Jack harmness and rose umong the ones I want.
Is your 9th doctor a recast, or a walkie-talkie head mate?

For the Peter Davison head, I started with an Art S Buck head as a base and to get the proportions right, but really had to sand almost everything down and resculpt. This was my first attempt on him. I'd like to do a second and touch up a few areas.
Rose was done the same way. There are a few areas to touch up on her and I still need to finish the paint. I'll send more pics when she's done. I'd gladly make a cast of her, but I'm not sure how to pull it off with with a 1 piece mold. The hairline goes below the head and their is no neck, so I might have to experiment with a 2 part mold. If there are enough people interested, I'll get the materials.
The 9th Doc is a cast from the Walkie Talkie.
All of the cloths I made.

BillyB

I'd be intrested in casts of Rose and the 9th Doctor,possibly the 5th as well.

I'd like to take a second shot at Davison. I've learned quite a bit since doing that one, and I think I can do better second time round. I did the same with Rose.
I'm not real comfortable selling the 9th head because I didn't do anything to it. Maybe if I get a chance to go in and resculpt it a bit.
Rose will be ready as soon as I can get a mold made.
I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks,
BillyB

I'd like to take a second shot at Davison. I've learned quite a bit since doing that one, and I think I can do better second time round. I did the same with Rose.
I'm not real comfortable selling the 9th head because I didn't do anything to it. Maybe if I get a chance to go in and resculpt it a bit.
Rose will be ready as soon as I can get a mold made.
I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks,
BillyB

Hiya BillyB. If you need any tips on mould making give me a shout. I have jsut gotten into it myself and its pretty straightforward. Here is a link to the method I use.

https://www.alumilite.com/HowTos/SplitGloveMold.cfm

Very easy and very simple to do. good luck. Hope it works out for you.

Dean :D

Back