1/6 scale 7th doctor who figure slyvester McCoy project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morethanatimelord

Super Freak
Reaction score
hiya

heres my work in progress 7th doctor, slyvester mccoy who also starrted in the TV movie with paul Mcgann. im putting him in an oufit of my own choosing rather than one from the series just to put my own mark on the figure. thanks to my good friend dean for the sculpt and all his help :)

DSCF2972.jpg

Not bad. When you start getting parts for his clothes, would you let us know what you are using and where you got it from? :clap

Thats not bad but you've got to have the hat and umbrella, its his trademark.
Don't know how long it willtake me but i plan on having a 1/6 version of every doctor.

the umbrella is made ;) not bothering with the hat tho as i never liked it :D im just finishing painting the umbrella now

Let's see! I want to make umbrellas for a couple of Penguin figures, so seeing one made is cool to me.

Oh, and your thread rocks! I loved Ole Sylvester. He'd make a great figure. I'll be watching this thread with great interest....:monkey1

lol:) im not happy with it yet i dont think its good enough :D i may have a crack at another one to be honest. it was easy to make the question mark handle. i simply used wire cable ties that hold action figures in there packets, bent that into a question mark shape wrapped in masking tape and then starting building and sculpting on top of that with fimo. i then just baked it in the oven came out great! theres just something about it im not sure of yet :D. the hard part is getting the umbrella material right, well thats what i found difficult anyway

heres another pic, im going to try a few outfits first before i settle on one

DSCF2975.jpg

DSCF2974.jpg

Let's see! I want to make umbrellas for a couple of Penguin figures, so seeing one made is cool to me.

Oh, and your thread rocks! I loved Ole Sylvester. He'd make a great figure. I'll be watching this thread with great interest....:monkey1

Les, I was going to see if you'd be interested in painting one of these very sculpts for me, together with Tom Baker and Jack Harkness.

I know you are busy but can you slot me in at the end of the queue?

Where did you get the Tom Baker likeness if you don't mind my asking. I would be very interested in getting one too.

I'm sure that Dean won't mind me showing his work here.

He is selling casts at the moment but he's only done a specific run. I'll drop him an e-mail if you like to see if he's got any left.

Here's the unpainted 4th & 7th :-

whotomsylv.jpg

and his Jack :-

whojack.jpg

I'm sure that Dean won't mind me showing his work here.

He is selling casts at the moment but he's only done a specific run. I'll drop him an e-mail if you like to see if he's got any left.

Here's the unpainted 4th & 7th :-

whotomsylv.jpg

and his Jack :-

whojack.jpg

I must have Tom Baker and Capt. Jack!!!

cracking sculpter and a top notch bloke all round is dean :) the captain jack is very good indeed im painting it up 2morra :)

Holy crap, that Jack is exactly what I need! Could you drop him a line on my behalf, Abstract? Or maybe ask if you could post his contact info here? If he wants, he could get a pretty sizable order from this board (see the custom Rose thread in the general section).

*crosses fingers*

btw, great 7th doc! I really liked McCoy. He gets a bad rep about taking his time settling into the role, but he was excellent the stories I've seen.

Back