1/6 scale 7th doctor who figure slyvester McCoy project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased one of the Jacks from him and it was really nice. Got it today infact.

It Fits a Sideshow body perfectly too. :D

I find them too 'superhero' looking for me. Too broad across the shoulders, even for Jack. Jacks 'broad across the beam' mainly because he slightly 'chubbed out' slightly since last year.

The Bucks may be a bit of the 'crap side', but at least the shoulders look a little more like a normal blokes, rather then Supermans. :rotfl

Once he accepts, that would probably be best. I'm really sorry about the hijack, morethanatimelord, but this is a pretty significant discovery :monkey5

lol its fine, its fine :) dean is joining the forum so he will no doubt open a thread of his own full of his great works that most of you havent seen yet ;)

the outfit that i used for this figure so far has been standard black suit with white shirt, red waistcoat and watch chain from the doc holliday figure

Last edited:
LOL!

I've noticed that too. In the episodes from this season of Torchwood I also noticed he's starting to suddenly look quite aged and 'parma-tan' ed.

Well thats what happens when you get settled in a relationship with someone. You start to get 'comfy'. :rotfl

He realised that he's 'spread out' a wee bit, and thats why he said no to being seen shirtless in an upcoming scene later in this series.

Now he knows what James Marsters used to have to put up with years ago on Buffy. ****snerk****

Great custom Morethan. You always seem to choose just the perfect outfits for them too.

thanks sue :) i try really mhard to get good clothes for the figures i make and always try to get the little details right :)

Hi guys.

Finally got my posting privelages sorted. So I can now converse with you all.

Glad you all love my work. Its such a compliment to hear such kind words. I have only really jsut gotten into 1/6th work so I am in the very early stages of learning how to do things. But I am loving it and its great fun.

I will post some more of my works later on as I am just about to head home from work.

thanks to tony and sue too. I have recently sent them casts of Jack and the 7th doctor and my Mum is frantically making clothes for them too. So for a full update check back in a bit.

Cheers.

Dean :D

Hi guys.

Finally got my posting privelages sorted. So I can now converse with you all.

Glad you all love my work. Its such a compliment to hear such kind words. I have only really jsut gotten into 1/6th work so I am in the very early stages of learning how to do things. But I am loving it and its great fun.

I will post some more of my works later on as I am just about to head home from work.

thanks to tony and sue too. I have recently sent them casts of Jack and the 7th doctor and my Mum is frantically making clothes for them too. So for a full update check back in a bit.

Cheers.

Dean :D

Welcome. I really like your sculpts. :rock

Big Doctor Who fan myself and have quite a few customs in the works I'd like to share.
For the 5th Doctor, outfit and head were made by hand. I'm currently working on th jacket.
The 8th Doctor is a resculpted SS head. I'm currently working up the outfit.
Rose is all custom made. Head and cloths. Still working on the paint.
The 9th Doctor cloths are all hand made. Head was painted by the great Les Walker.
I also have a 6th Doc and a Jack Harkness in early stages.

BillB

Excellent! I really like the Peter Davison and the Eccleston head sculpts. Where did you get them?

OMFG that Rose brings new levels of greatness to custom Who figures! :google

Any chance of selling off casts of that sculpt... :monkey3

Back