Who ever is saying i'm a recaster please come in and lets talk!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gameangi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok who ever is saying I'm a recaster please let us chat about that!!,
I'm really tired of these false accusations I got contacted by Darklord Dave telling me my "Viking King" is a recast of another member's head sculpt, which isn't true, and I proved it to the admin. Now, I got a message from Mudblood saying that several members told him I'm a recaster! I ask these shadow dwellers to come to me with evidence that I am in fact a recaster, I have paid for all the head sculpt, I never recasted a single head sculpt, all the head sculpts and figures that I sell are all private commissions from different artists like Rocco "the sculptor", "Caine Productions", "Numo Workshop" and I have more to come soon from other artists.
I have a great reputation on Facebook My name is Turki Abdulaziz, my eBay record is %100 positive, my custom figures are of high quality. So I ask those who accuse me of this to show me the evidence they have on me.
all the known painters and customizers know me
Tony Mei, ashkanls , Elvis1976, Rahmier84 and much more.

I prefer to clear this up in public, members who are approaching admin or other members privately accusing me with those statements that could ruin my work that I love so much and my relationships that I have built with respect seems unfair.

I had an issue with a member here that did the character Ragner from The Vikings tv show. What happened was:

-I asked Caine to make the head sculpt for me, he told me that he is working on it for someone else, which is Ragner of season 1 and 2. I wanted Ragner of season 3, he looks different than the one in previous seasons, he is bold, with a scar on his face.

-Caine apologized for not accepting the order. So I contacted Numo Workshop to do the head sculpt for me, Ragner of season 3.

-I wanted to buy the head sculpt from the guy who asked Caine to cast Ragner season 1 and 2 for my 'own' collection.
He told me that I don't have enough credibility on the forum. Also, he mentioned that I have posted before asking about how to make a mold for an armor I had (Arkham batman figure from my personal collection), this post apparently 'raised a red flag' quoting him.
For that, he refused to sell me the sculpt, but he was ok with me buying the full figure.

I didn't want the full figure I just wanted the head sculpt, I like to do my own figure, so I decided to make the other version of Ragner.

I wanted to do the full figure. The prototype was sent to my good friend Rahmier84 to paint it "he painted the other head as well from the other member" so he is the right person to ask if they are the same or a recast and you can ask both sculptures about me since I have worked with both of them on different projects.

I would really appreciate anyone who worked with me to put their thoughts and help me clear this up and move on.

Last edited:
Not sure what's going, but I've been private commissions in the past by you with no issues, very enjoyable working with you. What are folks claiming you recast? I'm sure it's a misunderstanding.

Maybe the wolverine one? Unless you and ashkanis did that one together. Hope you get it resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the wolverine one? Unless you and ashkanis did that one together. Hope you get it resolved.

yes is was made by us both and in the post is clearly states

One Punch Customs in association with Ashkan Zomorrodi a Caine Productions

Pricing Details:

- $65 Per Head sculpt + 7 Shipping US / +14 International
- Painting & purchasing please contact Ashkan

Speaking only of the Ragnar head, here are in progress pics of the sculpt he commissioned the other artist to make next to the Ragnar sculpt I made for another board member. They're obviously not the same.

I know turki...although its hard to make out what the heck he is saying, i will say he is a good guy with a great facebook rep. never ever heard of any recasting stuff.........always a good guy...

Thank you Caine for clarifying this issue and all the great sculpt you did for me.
and mightyq for your kind words

LOL to all this drama!

Besides all that Turki doesn't know how to cast and he gives a damn about his reputation hence why he is taking so much time to say something here. Turki had a spot with Caine to do a custom head so I suggested Jim Lee Wolverine so he asked me to join him on it so we are partners on it and since Im in the US I wanted to deal with it all since shipping would be less and people want it painted and what not.

If anyone looks at his Ragnar VS the other guys and doesn't see the difference then please go punch a cop and run because I want to see you on the news.

I call Shenanigans, someone was having grandeur of delusions on OPC. Recasts... the only person WE all know who does that bs is Q.

LOL to all this drama!

Besides all that Turki doesn't know how to cast and he gives a damn about his reputation hence why he is taking so much time to say something here. Turki had a spot with Caine to do a custom head so I suggested Jim Lee Wolverine so he asked me to join him on it so we are partners on it and since Im in the US I wanted to deal with it all since shipping would be less and people want it painted and what not.

If anyone looks at his Ragnar VS the other guys and doesn't see the difference then please go punch a cop and run because I want to see you on the news.

Thanks buddy

No problems with Turki at all! He is a great guy! I have been friends with him for a while and we have spoke on multiple accounts of his projects. He is defiantly NOT a recaster!

Back