1/6 Saruman custom project starting to take form...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not allowed to post anything, i don't think. But it would be nice if we'd get some type of response via pm or something. :(

This is very much still alive. I have been pretty busy at my real job the past several weeks and also taking time to finish some other projects so I can focus totally on this and a few other things in the works.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks for the update Ryan! And goodluck catching up on stuff! Can't wait to see how it turns out! :)

If this goes underground please include me in a PM list :duff Very interested to see how this turns out.

Selling heads and accessories should be OK, its just full (unlicensed) figures that are a no-no now. People can still make thier own full figures, of course, but they just can't "manufacture" them to sell.

But I am looking forward to the seeing the results.

This is very much still alive. I have been pretty busy at my real job the past several weeks and also taking time to finish some other projects so I can focus totally on this and a few other things in the works.

Thanks,
Ryan

Awesome Ryan, you know I'm still in for this guy! :rock

Back