1/6 Saruman custom project starting to take form...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This project is not dead. And the reason some people paid partially for it was I ordered some custom printed silk for the robes. I got behind on the other projects I was doing, and kind of put this one on hold till I got the other stuff out. As usual if anyone is upset or feels cheated on this I will gladly offer you a refund. I am just trying to get back on track here and correct the outstanding things.

Thanks,
Ryan

Well I have had some issues with other things on the board, and I just want to get back to the way things were and running somethly again. I may be slow at times but I never want people to feel they got ripped off.

Thanks,
Ryan

Well I know I have dinged my reputation a bit, but I can admit that. I can also fix that and move on. I am not going to fight with people over it because it is hard enough to produce things as is. If I get upset it just makes working on things that much harder.

I don't think anyone feels anything but continued enthusiasm, my friend! It's an exciting project, and anyone who's been involved in either the buying or selling of customs knows that these things take a lot of time and too often, life intervenes as well.

No worries, man. It's all love up in here!

Just to be clear, I GLADLY paid Ryan some cash to help him get the silks. I was more than happy to help move it along at the time, and fund some creative juices! Ryan, you do amazing work! I never once meant what I said to mean that I regretted my (rather small, really) payment to you towards this guy. On the contrary, despite the delays, I'm excited as hell to see this guy when he gets done. ANY way to continue to add to the line is amazing for me, and I'd wait a LONG time, just hope not too long, because of course my excitement is hard to contain.

Seriously though, we all know what a pain it can be when you fall behind and things pile up. Life happens. People who get into customs and comissions and such should always be more than ready for delays, and i'm more than happy to be flexible on this.

Best of luck to you in catching up and getting back to Saruman eventually! Can't wait to see what you do with him! Keep up the great work! And of course, keep us posted with pics and stuff as you go. We love watching your progress!

Looking incredible so far!!

Has anyone ever tried using the Hasbro Count Dooku head as a base for a custom Saruman? I have heard it was done from digital scans of Christopher Lee's face. Whether that is true or not, it's still a really good likeness and probably the best headsculpt Hasbro has ever done.

Wow, I had all but forgotten about this project!
I'm very interested in seeing how this comes along... a Saruman would be amazing to have.

OMG, the HS is GREAT!!! Very good job !!
Looking forward to see the final result :)

Back