1/6 Saruman custom project starting to take form...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ryan,
About ED209 replacement Dome.
i got no answer for my last PM.
AND I GOT NO REFUND.
I'm already 150$ out of my pocket
i had to refund the fellow who ordered with me his 50 bucks.
Please refund me my money.
Thanks

PS: Sorry to hijack this thread.
But i'm kind of desperate.

Sadly the only shape this project is taking is kind of a steamy formless blob of nothing.

:(

Yet another reason to never pay for something that's still in development. I'm not alleging that Ryan was being dishonest or anything like that, but it's just too easy for life to interfere in anyone's plans, and derail a project like this indefinitely. An illness in the family or loss of employment can quickly trump even the best intentions.

I'll keep checking the thread in the hopes that the figures will eventually be produced, but I'm glad I didn't invest any money in the project.

I'm fine investing in it. It wasn't much. Just a bit to get him going on the silk fabric stuff. And honestly, to have a saruman figure at all as some sort of "hope" was something sideshow wasn't giving me. So i'm not upset I invested in it.

I hope he still pulls this off someday soon.

But not everyone has the funding to pay for everything up front and never take payments for development. It's a gamble you take with supporting creative works.

I gambled my way to having a great chris howes house sculpt!
So really, i think I can survive almost everything at this point.. lol.

Now if I had put down 200 on this guy or something? Sure. But I knew something could get derailed. All of us did. And it's sad to me when people start complaining and turning someones threads into a forum to request refunds and stuff like that. No offense to any of you! But at a certain point, it just gets old. And it should probably be kept to pm's/e-mails, etc.

Back