1/6 Saruman custom project starting to take form...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man.. i missed Mola Ram..
i'd do anything for this.. please count me in!
I'd seriously do almost anything to get this figure. It would be nice to finally have a baddy to go with the fellowship! Great sculpt so far! Love it!

Wow! I'd be down for a head and a bunch of the fabric if you make it available too (really looking forward to seeing how that turns out).

I'd planned to make one using the Dooku head and real hair. Probably still will, but I'll take this too!

For those wondering about DiD Saruman - it never came out. There were just some advance pics that came out along with 5 orcs. The costume looked really inaccurate, probably worse than all the others. The head was passable and the staff was good, but that's about it.

Wow! I'm in for a full figure! I missed out on Mola Ram, but I've got to get Saruman. Man, I'm so jealous about your new industry with Les, BlindVoyeur!

Mola is out of my price range. I'm hoping that Saruman is low enough to get because this is starting out fantastic. If you ever make a Gandalf the White though I'm getting it regardless.

Well I hope the White Wizard has a good rain coat because he seems to be drowning in drool :rotfl.

That's a nice sculpt. :clap :bow I have to admit, at first glance, I thought it was Gandalf not Saruman. Anyone else see that or was it just me?

That's a nice sculpt. :clap :bow I have to admit, at first glance, I thought it was Gandalf not Saruman. Anyone else see that or was it just me?

HAHA, I suppose the sculpt, 'unpainted' at first glance, head with long hair and beard could easily pass for Good old Gandy, but to me, the profile of that nose is unmistakable as Saruman! :D

Back