1/6 Saruman custom project starting to take form...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice sculpt, is it the work of Spencer?

no, it's a sculpt from a Gentle Giants bust that I believe Ryan touched up here and there.
No need for a custom sculpt when that one is so nice.

review_ggsaruman_1.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to see more pics of this sculpt...and the fabric...man, the whole figure...and news on when we can order one. I NEED Saruman on the shelf with the amazing SS Gandy! :rock

Thanks to everyones kind words on this project. I am starting to compile some information of what items people are interested in so PM me and I will start getting the info together. If anyone is just wanting the head sculpt they are ready to begin casting. The Staff will be finished this weekend and hopefully I can have a prototype robe finished sometime next week. So stay tuned for the coming of the White Wizard and thanks again.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks to everyones kind words on this project. I am starting to compile some information of what items people are interested in so PM me and I will start getting the info together. If anyone is just wanting the head sculpt they are ready to begin casting. The Staff will be finished this weekend and hopefully I can have a prototype robe finished sometime next week. So stay tuned for the coming of the White Wizard and thanks again.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hey Ryan, I PM'ed you right when you first announced this a couple weeks ago. I just tried again, but your box is full. I'm in for the WHOLE shebang! Excited to see more and more pics as this develops. Awesome, awesome work so far (as always!) :rock

Thanks,
Ryan

Tried pm'ing you but your inbox is full. I would be intersted in the whole thing.

Sorry about the inbox thing. It is turning into a daily game to keep it from getting full :lol I should have some more updates and details on the big S this weekend.

Thanks,
Ryan

Yeah He is Cancelled :(

:lol:lol:lol

J/k Soon you shall feel the power of the White Wizard. I am finishing up a few other commisions while waiting for the printed silk to arrive.

Ryan, you get me EVERY time with those 'disappointing' teaser jokes! :lol

I look forward to updates. This is a MUST HAVE for me (like the Deckard attire you made and the Mola Ram aren't MUST-HAVES too? :lol)

:rock

Wow! Nice sculpt. Looking forward to see how it comes together.

Incredible likeness. Especially chanllenging with the posthetics and you have nailed it sir. :chew

I got some time this weekend to work on the old guy. I still have several adjustments to make on the staff but I thought you might enjoy seeing some wip shots of it.

Thanks,
Ryan

s-wip4.jpg

Back