1/6 Samurai Database

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want the Alfrex Seven Samurai set. :(
Let's hope that someone else gets the license. I'd love to see them from Hot Toys or Triad. Besides, the Alfrex figures weren't perfect. With terrible bodies and out of scale weapons, there's much room for improvement.

Let's hope that someone else gets the license. I'd love to see them from Hot Toys or Triad. Besides, the Alfrex figures weren't perfect. With terrible bodies and out of scale weapons, there's much room for improvement.
Definitely. That's why I've never bitten and bought them at the high price tag.

I agree they arent perfect, but the sculpts and clothes are dead on. The 7 Samurai set (My holy grail) is AMAZING.

Hello, did anyone buy the Triad Toys Samurai Champloo figures? I saw them on this thread and they look kinda cool, any reviews on triad toys products?

i got them and they're really nice and well worth it. there's been a few reviews on it. you can search the general forum like nam suggested. wookster did a recent review on it for michael crawford's site too

I was never aware that both ALFREX and MEGA HOUSE both made a Lone Wolf and Cub. Any thoughts on which one of these to look for or should I wait for the TRIAD TOYS release? Thanks.

The Alfrex set is the movie version (which I prefer) and ive seen them on ebay fro $400 to $600, the Mega House is rare and is based on the Manga version. Ive seen these on ebay going from $400 to as high as$800...From what Ive seen, Triad's will be the Manga version.( you probably gonna have to wait a while too) I have the ALFREX , but ill still get the Tiads when they come out

yeah the alfrex and megahouse versions are pretty dated and they're super pricey. there's been a preview of triad's version and they look dang good. someone mentioned that the cart is real wood too. hopefully they're not too far away. dying for some samurai action

Does anyone want to trade a battle damaged predator 2 sideshow exclusive figure for an Samurai collectibles or Alfrex figure?

thanks for the breakdown of most all of the 1/6 samurai! It's a helpful reference.

Now your talking my language. I love anything Samurai. I have Kogarashi Monjiro, Sonny Chiba and Lone Wolf & Cub. The ones that I really want are the whole Seven Samurai set.

I met the owner of Triad Toys at the WonderCon this year and he had some really cool Samurai figures. Very cool guy.

Back