1/6 ROTS Palpatine / Sidious Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Palpatine Image Thread

I have my ROTJ Emperor ready to reliquish his robes the second I get mine. :D

Cool, I can't wait.

As much as I like Palps and Sid on their own, it may be "all too awesome" to have a super-Sid with black robe, red tunic beneath, and that nasty face. That would be worth the loss of both figures.

Cool, I can't wait.

As much as I like Palps and Sid on their own, it may be "all too awesome" to have a super-Sid with black robe, red tunic beneath, and that nasty face. That would be worth the loss of both figures.

I'm going to get an Xtra set with my points for this exact reason.

SidiousFUTZ3.jpg

MAULFAN! Rise....

Great picture Wor-Gar!

Now that I have got all the joint on mine working...

These figures freakin' ROCK!

Thanks Amir, about the picture! :)

I'm going to get an Xtra set with my points for this exact reason.

I don't want to spend the money for another whole set -- ouch! -- but maybe I can find a loose Palpatine outfit, or even just the red tunic, and add it to my Sid along with the Hasbro black robe.

I have my ROTJ Emperor ready to reliquish his robes the second I get mine. :D

Mine is already naked. But that was because I was starting a Custom Palpatine right before Sideshow announced theirs. Completley dropped it once this set was announced.

Doubt I will switch out the outfits though.

I WILL be posting sith lightning shots tomorrow... if Fed-Ex isn't too lazy to get off their butts and bring him to me. :rolleyes:

Question to those who already have it,
I'm wondering if Palpatine's burgundy robes have any texture at all,
it looks to plain and I thought he's supposed to have all different textures in his outfit?
EP3_IA_93140.jpg

EP3_IA_93645_R.jpg

Question to those who already have it,
I'm wondering if Palpatine's burgundy robes have any texture at all,
it looks to plain and I thought he's supposed to have all different textures in his outfit?
EP3_IA_93140.jpg

EP3_IA_93645_R.jpg

It's looks as though there was some attn. to detail left out doesn't it?

Re: Concerns about enough texture in the fabrics for the outfits...

Check out post #66 (page 7) for Wor-Gar's post-futz pictures...they show both outfits have a great deal of texture for this scale (as does the tomandshell shot above). It was a main concern of mine as well, but these good images put that to rest for me...they look great!

I feel asleep when the exclusive went up and got the regular, still no word from SS on mine shipping:monkey2

Hope its soon though.

Great shots everyone!

My regular version hasn't shipped either but I got the 15-20 day notice the same day as my exclusive so expected them around the same time. Hopefully next week.

Nice shots everyone! I cannot wait to get these two... It will be a very fun repainting experience, to be sure. And I think I am going to try and darken the inner robe part of Palpatine's red suit... It looked darker in the film and I think it will give the figure more depth. We will see... :emperor

Back