1/6 ROTS Palpatine / Sidious Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Palpatine Image Thread

Oh what the heck! :lol

S7300035-1.jpg

Dang! Now I'm in the SIM thread. What's going on!!???!! :confused::lol

Nice Badmoon!

Is the old thread ever coming back? Tom, as a mod, do you know what happened??

You might know, Tom finally posts pics first and now his whole show is gone.

i could have sworn I saw a pic of Palpatine with his robe up :monkey3 in the swing set

Tom's nudity was not approved by this forum and the entire thread, and any posts made at the time on any thread, was deleted by the machine-gods.

:D

Come 2/5, I shall unleash the powers of the dark side on the machine gods and show them they cannot defeat images of THE Sith Lord. :emperor

For those select, previllaged few, who have the great and terrible Dark Lords, are their hands as hard to switch as Bespin Luke and Obi-Wan have been?

I'd sure like the clothes question answered. Looking at their designs, I'd assume they come off with ease, if not that puts a kink into my image plans.

I passed on Leia, how are the clothes sewn on?

Permanent, there's no buttons or anything that allows removal of the dress. Given the nature of the costumes for Pals and Sidious, both having openings, I'm sure there are buttons like all the other male figures have had.

I have no idea if the previous thread can be brought back or if it is lost forever.

I will try reposting my pictures in this thread when I get home from work in about a half hour or so. I have them all on my laptop.

So what happened?!? I noticed a bunch of threads have old content showing up as new. Very strange?!?

I actually removed the dress to iron out the crushed and creased front of the upper blouse part. To do this, I had to remove the figure's head and pop the gathers at the waist. It looks like they put the dress on the figure, and then cinched up the waist and finished it off that way. I would have never removed it, but it looked really bad on the front and I had to try something to fix it.

Thankfully, judging from "out of the box" shots of these two figures, they are looking pretty good with limited wrinkles/creases. I just want to easily be able to swap the outfits for display/photo shoots...we'll see, I guess.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

Mods, what happened. I spent quite a bit of time tonight getting pics up for everyone, and now this crazyness happened????????????

Can someone fix this???????

Back