1/6 Poptoys - Ra's al Ghul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the shirt untucked since I couldn't get the belt on AND to hide the high waist.

The jacket doesn't button

I think it looks great. Even better than the proto pics.

People are spoiled by the new Kato quality suits which need no futzing. But I think GDBatman did a nice job, and the suit looks at least as good as the Hot Toys suits that come with Scarecrow, Two Face, Bank Robber, etc. Again, my only issue is the high waist. TTL suits have the same problem. My Two Face is wearing a TTL suit customized by Elvis1976 and the waist is ridiculous. When I futz the clothes, I always try to position the tie and jacket just perfectly to hide the waist line. Will probably end up having to do the same with this.

I wonder if its a futzing issue but the jacket looks too small for the torso. Like the chest and shoulder area. Still, the sculpt isn't bad at all.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I think it looks great. Even better than the proto pics.

People are spoiled by the new Kato quality suits which need no futzing. But I think GDBatman did a nice job, and the suit looks at least as good as the Hot Toys suits that come with Scarecrow, Two Face, Bank Robber, etc. Again, my only issue is the high waist. TTL suits have the same problem. My Two Face is wearing a TTL suit customized by Elvis1976 and the waist is ridiculous. When I futz the clothes, I always try to position the tie and jacket just perfectly to hide the waist line. Will probably end up having to do the same with this.
Just my opinion of course, but it doesn't look comparable to the admittedly pretty primitive looking Two-Face and Scarecrow to my eyes, even in the more nicely futzed shots. The top of the suit billows up at the top, as if he's an NFL linebacker, or maybe its just too tight at the bottom? Belt doesn't seem to fit, pants apparently ride high on his waist, and I wonder how the shirt would look tucked in. Then you've got the sculpt, which looks like it's a decent enough quality, but the likeness doesn't do much for me and I don't think it's aesthetically pleasing in the way that Rainman's sculpt is. I have never owned a Kato suit personally, but I don't want a suit that looks too too weird.

Can't wait for the opportunity to judge it in-hand.

I pulled the hand pegs from a different figure and snapped some pics. The neck piece is loose so don't judge the figure based on the posture. Figured it was worth sharing since I got it first. Also he's in "casual" villain role with his shirt untucked and his tie loose :wink1:

Nice! How is the suit? A bit loose? What body would you recommend after having the set in hand?

Nice! How is the suit? A bit loose? What body would you recommend after having the set in hand?

I haven't done it yet, but I'd say a knock off TT will be perfect for this as they have narrower biceps. It's the same as many of the tuxes that have been available for a while. They look I'll fitted on regular slims and awesome on knock offs!:)

I haven't done it yet, but I'd say a knock off TT will be perfect for this as they have narrower biceps. It's the same as many of the tuxes that have been available for a while. They look I'll fitted on regular slims and awesome on knock offs!:)

I rarely buy these kinds of sets besides Art Figures, but what HT TT would you recommend? Regular or slim body? Those 2 are the ones I can find available at retail.

Well, if you don't want a knock off, a regular is better than a slim as Neeson is a tall guy and slims are the size of Amazing Spider Man. But he will probably a little tight in the shoulder area...

Thread closed at request of real licensee.

Please do not start another thread about this figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back