1/6 Poptoys - Ra's al Ghul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone is interested in an alternate. It cost me around $100 not counting V-Raptor's cane/sword which is apparently up for sale right now.
Q53wz8Ul.jpg

Supposed to be available end of December 2013...

Will do. Looks like it's going to ship this week. They have them in stock and posted some final product pics. I'm excited to finally have a Ras even if it isn't perfect and the ninja suits are more dynamic.

TY_ACESS_POPTOYS_DUCARDSET_3__76940.1389260126.1280.1280.jpg

TY_ACESS_POPTOYS_DUCARDSET_4__28446.1389260128.1280.1280.jpg

Suit looks bad, comparing to today's standards that's been set quite high by HT.

I imagine folks uploading these as soon as HT announces theirs anytime soon. Considering they are taking a break from all the iron man suits and are moving towards the second biggest milking line, which is the batman.

Final head sculpt looks good. I have a spot waiting for this guy.

So, do we need black shirts for this?

Suit looks bad, comparing to today's standards that's been set quite high by HT.

I imagine folks uploading these as soon as HT announces theirs anytime soon. Considering they are taking a break from all the iron man suits and are moving towards the second biggest milking line, which is the batman.

I have this set on pre-order and I am really hopping that the suit looks bad because of the wrong body being used.
The HS looks pretty good in my opinion.

I have this set on pre-order and I am really hopping that the suit looks bad because of the wrong body being used.
The HS looks pretty good in my opinion.

Suit is bad, and I made that conclusion by just barely taking a glimpse at it while I was scrolling down with my phone. Just compare the shoulders tailoring of the suit with the HT Bruce WAyne or Alfred ones. The ones by PopToys looks crooked and bad. No body is going to make that suit looks good, IMO.

Looks good to me. I don't care if hot toys comes up with one, I got this one pre ordered since November, I am eager to complete my main villains collection from Nolan's Batman...

Suit is bad, and I made that conclusion by just barely taking a glimpse at it while I was scrolling down with my phone. Just compare the shoulders tailoring of the suit with the HT Bruce WAyne or Alfred ones. The ones by PopToys looks crooked and bad. No body is going to make that suit looks good, IMO.

Obviously it's not Hot toys quality but what you're comparing are a $200+ figure to a $70 figure. I think the headsculpt is impressive and the suit is decent. I'll be sure to do some posing and ironing to get it better. I have a black shirt waiting for him but may leave the purple just to add some color. We'll see.

Will do. Looks like it's going to ship this week. They have them in stock and posted some final product pics. I'm excited to finally have a Ras even if it isn't perfect and the ninja suits are more dynamic.

TY_ACESS_POPTOYS_DUCARDSET_3__76940.1389260126.1280.1280.jpg

TY_ACESS_POPTOYS_DUCARDSET_4__28446.1389260128.1280.1280.jpg

Looks good to me. Its the one character I'm missing from my Nolan Bats line.
I wonder when OSB will get him in stock?

Really like the HS, but the suit?? Not really good at all.

I'm still waiting for a Ra's figure at decent price.

futzing and ironing the suit will do wonders I think. i just want the purple shirt and gloves though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back