1/6 Poptoys - Ra's al Ghul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No body is being included. First post updated.

POPTOYS X09 of Style Series
Master Ninja Suit (Suit Pattern)

The “style series” is a series of 1:6 ration action figure, which is characterized with exquisite tailoring and workmanship.
“X” in the logo represent a pair of scissors. At the same time, it is the first letter in Pinyin of Chinese character “Xing”, means style.

Notice: body in the picture is not included.
Body in the picture is Hottoys’ narrow-shoulders man’s body.

Head*1
Black Suit*1
Purple Shirt*1
Leather Belt*1
Black Tie*1
Black Shoes*1
Visor*1
Crabstick*1
Hand*3

Sometimes you get what you pay for. . .

Precisely.

:lecture

They're based on the same character but you have. $3-400 custom to a potentially $60-70 figure...pretty big difference. Still a nice alternative for those that couldn't/wouldn't spend the money on the IMINIME one though. You could get the Headplay sculpt and add resculpt it a bit as well as get a black shirt and have a decent looking end of the movie Ras still for much less than what the Iminime one costs

Particularly on the secondary market nowadays. But to my eyes, the real draw of this set is the cane/sword and mask. The sculpt isn't great IMO, and the rest could be bashed pretty easily using parts obtained elsewhere.

I spent over 100 on a cane sword. It's probably better quality than this one, but I could've settled for this and the mask

I really wish I could find a nice headsculpt for Ra's. I guess I'll just wait a while for Creg's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back