1/6 Poptoys - Ra's al Ghul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
futzing and ironing the suit will do wonders I think. i just want the purple shirt and gloves though

Yeah, I think this can be futzed to look decent. What you go use the shirt and gloves for?

For under $75 shipped I couldn't pass this. PO the last one available at USH

Yeah, even if I only use the head sculpt for the Iceland Ninja figure, it will have been worth it for the price.

Heck, it's worth the price just as a stand in figure.

Yeah, I think this can be futzed to look decent. What you go use the shirt and gloves for?

Going to use the shirt for my Smallville Lex Luthor custom and the black gloves to replace the fabric gloves over bendy hands proved with the DID "Chicago Gangster"

Missed out on pre-ordering this guy from my local on-line distributor. Any other places (preferably North America) where he's being offered?

Missed out on pre-ordering this guy from my local on-line distributor. Any other places (preferably North America) where he's being offered?

Gijoeelite.com. Search for ninja and it'll bring this up along with the suit he wore when visiting Bruce in prison

Awesome! Thanks. I've got an account there (haven't used it for awhile). Pre-ordered.

No prob! Been waiting for this to go with my iminime one and love that site. Can't wait for the pic spam when he arrives en masse :)

Don't be too quick to judge, water treatment and futzing does wonders :)

I have one of the Narrow Shouldered generics from ebay version 3 I believe that is on my current Alfred and will go with Ras until the new version 4.0 gets here from China. Expecting that some time this week.

I don't have an iron or steamer here at work but I'll do my best with the outfit.

I have one of the Narrow Shouldered generics from ebay version 3 I believe that is on my current Alfred and will go with Ras until the new version 4.0 gets here from China. Expecting that some time this week.

I don't have an iron or steamer here at work but I'll do my best with the outfit.

I have a kit bashed Alfred, which I am going to use for the Poptoys set. I will be getting the Bat Armory with HT Alfred, so I can make the sacrifice with the body. If people are using the HT narrow shoulder body, you might want to use the extra long ankle pegs, as Liam Neeson is quite tall. That's if the height of your figs is a big issue with you or not.

Just a bit of water and a hair dryer is all you need.

Yeah only body I have at home is the gyllenhal one without a removable neck. The head sculpt looks phenomenal though! Really excited to have this on the shelf. I'll try and bring the hair dryer to work mañana so I can take proper pics. Here some from the iPad.
era6u5ut.jpg

6uteta8e.jpg

Wow, I'm really impressed with the sculpt. Can't wait to get this.

What's your impression of the suit? Are the pants super high waisted? That's my biggest concern.

Is the body trash?

Wow, I'm really impressed with the sculpt. Can't wait to get this.

What's your impression of the suit? Are the pants super high waisted? That's my biggest concern.

Is the body trash?

Overall I think the suit is pretty good. The jacket and the quality of the material is much better than any other non-HT suit I have and feels like a great deal with the headsculpt. The pants are pretty high waisted though and I struggled for about 15 minutes to get the belt through the loops before giving up. I just got the correct body paired with it at work and I didn't grab the neck adapter or any hand pegs so he can't be completed quite yet. I actually like the shade of purple as it's pretty subtle and just adds a little more texture. I'll try the black shirt I have for him tonight when I get the extra parts. Overall super happy with the set as I don't have a Ras and IMO the headsculpt is the best I've seen and looks perfect next to DX12 Bruce or Gordon. The cane-sword and mask also look Hot Toys quality.

I pulled the hand pegs from a different figure and snapped some pics. The neck piece is loose so don't judge the figure based on the posture. Figured it was worth sharing since I got it first. Also he's in "casual" villain role with his shirt untucked and his tie loose :wink1:

Very nice. Thanks for posting. Do you have the shirt untucked to hide the high waist?

Can the suit coat be buttoned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back