1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the...?! Almost a second after I posted the above message, the SS site finally responded! You guys are good luck!! :) :chew :chew

Order in. FINALLY.

pixletwin said:
Clear your PM box so I can send you your confirmation number. :wave

Done.

THANKS!!!!!

Something's changed on the site. I was able to get in and place an order (up until the time it rejected me because PT had already placed my order.

I'm still available to place orders if still needed. But the main page is now working for me so it might no longer be an issue.

Seaward said:
I can log in, and I can get to the item still, but once I try clicking the purchase button, things don't work. Oh well, I'll have to hit up the wait list if I don't get through, or shock and horror, buy the regular!:lol

I'll keep trying, but I am trying not to spaz out. I have even restarted my computer to try anything!

close out and go back to the site and try again...it should be working now...i cleaned out my temporary files and cookies too.

Just got my confirmation. Had to go the through the green dragon's link though. Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SideshowDusty said:
Energy drinks by the gallon.

oh, and just FYI, the newsletter might be a little late today :lol

Dusty you can take your time on that... a shout out to the Freaks that are so generous as to help others would be nice though :monkey3 Ya know, Me, pix, meta, IJ, galactiboy... just a thought.

YES YES YES!!!!!!
Just got a exclusive here in the UK at 7.26pm
Cant believe how mad i was about a little blue piece of plastic.
Went through rebelscum

This is hilarious. The very second that I got through on the phone the page came up for me.

Be nice to the phone people - they're having a worse day than you are...

Vader AL said:
close out and go back to the site and try again...it should be working now...i cleaned out my temporary files and cookies too.

Cleaned out the cookies, and that seemed to do the trick, but a friend trying to preorder just got through too, so I would guess they have things back online. Keep trying everybody and thanks Vader Al!:chew

Just ordered him over the phone (1h20min)... wow THAT was something else. The internet problem seams to be solved now. For me at least. I can access the page now.

Wor-Gar said:
Just ORDERED by phone. What a pain today.

I hope, and assume, they will convert all phone orders today to allow for BONUS POINTS...

Please Dusty. :)

I was told they would, and someone else posted the same thing... because of the server issue. Took me over an hour to get him. Only just now did my page finally load, but I got him online a few minutes ago... and that was about 30 minutes after getting through to Sideshow the first time and then getting disconnected while on hold! What a lunch hour! :google

Got disgusted with the constant error messages and went off to lunch (there's always the waitlist, right?). Returned at 2:20 to find everything sorted and was able to place my order clean and neat.

I'm all for nostalgia, but this was just a little too much like the "good ole days"! :lol

Hope everyone who wants one, gets one.

:r2d2line

Seaward said:
Cleaned out the cookies, and that seemed to do the trick, but a friend trying to preorder just got through too, so I would guess they have things back online. Keep trying everybody and thanks Vader Al!:chew

I'm afraid that this was not a cookie thing. I cleared them out at least 5 times didn't help!

Back