1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we're gonna get RP for phone orders on Obi-Wan? That's great!! I couldn't get ahold of Jennifer (she's my regular CS rep) but Destiny helped me out. That's great they're gonna give RP for it.

SideshowDusty said:
Okay, first round is on me!!

big_beer.jpg

Dusty, that's the ugliest St. Pauli Girl i've ever seen.

jlcmsu said:
So we're gonna get RP for phone orders on Obi-Wan? That's great!! I couldn't get ahold of Jennifer (she's my regular CS rep) but Destiny helped me out. That's great they're gonna give RP for it.

At least they said they'd try... not sure how complicated it is. But here's to hoping.

jlcmsu said:

Aww, you mean I should have just stayed on the line to order and get bonus rep points?? I wanna talk to Destiny. Sounds hawt!

Thanks for all the help guys and the push to keep trying! I am normally stuck at work away from a computer, and I have a friend place pre-orders for me. I think he would have given up on this one, but thanks to everybody being positive, I got through and Holo Leia will look great when R2 comes along.

galactiboy said:
At least they said they'd try... not sure how complicated it is. But here's to hoping.

Well, I hope they do but if not it's cool. They did it with Jabba so we shall see. Either way I'm just glad I got him.

Back