1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already know that my Ben will be spending time with Bespin Luke, maybe even Jedi Luke since he already has that "Leia.. Leia is my sister!" look :lol

THanks for the info on the Lego hand, Pix. I've got that one ready to go, just in case. Gotta have Ben thinking with his hand on his chin pose.

Totally! :rock

And no Memnoch, I have no inside info... Just very wishful thinking and overactive logic (ie too much time on my hands). :lol

Totally! :rock

And no Memnoch, I have no inside info... Just very wishful thinking and overactive logic (ie too much time on my hands). :lol

"Use The Force Luke! Let go Luke! Luke trust me!"

I'm hopeful too dude, ever since I received my ROTS Obi-Wan in hand I've been wanting this version made so badly, even before that, but Sideshow's Star Wars line was my break into high end 1/6 and until Getting Obi-Wan, I couldn't envision how great a Sideshow Old Ben could be, but once I had Obi and saw the hair and beard details and the essence of Obi-Wan so beautifully captured, I knew an Old Ben would be just as stunning, and Trev delivered that, Guiness's face and Old Ben's character all in the sculpt.

he he.. yeah its kind of funny to watch my wide-eyed enthusiasm turn into green eyed piss-offedness. :lol

The hand in that photo looks very much like the one that comes with the Legacy Bond figures. I think it is the one they use to hold the glass.

Even if he doesn't include that particular hand, the standard gun hand will work just fine as well, I think it does here.

48.jpg

Totally agree MF and that pic is still my favorite of your entire oeuvre. :rock

Thanks Marc, it's mine too and my favorite moment from ROTS. I think it really rounds out how well McGreggor delivered on young Obi-Wan and created a vision of him that you believe is the young embodiment of what Guiness did. It actually saddened me that the scene was so short, the shot was beautiful, Williams twist on the Tattooine sunset theme was perfect. The highlight of the entire prequels for me was the closing of ROTS, it was just perfectly put together from the shots to the music.

I can't wait to shoot Old Ben, some classic poses/shots with him to capture.

Tales of the Jedi - "For over a thousand years..."

Mos Eisley - "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"

And of course some nice dynamic shots of Vader vs Obi-Wan, Medicom Vader worked well with Bespin Luke so should work with Obi-Wan too.

Thank you for your pre-order of our Obi-Wan Kenobi – Episode IV – Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure (item #21141) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15 days.

I can't wait!

Thank you for your pre-order of our Obi-Wan Kenobi – Episode IV – Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure (item #21141) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15 days.

That will be a day LONG remembered :) Oh folks, if you've enjoyed my Bespin Luke and Leia shots, JUST wait.

No email for me yet but I'm real happy to see him comming... Merry Xmas to me.

Best part, with the holidays, I think shipping will be faster, I think that's how my Maul came sooner than normal last year, like my Elizabeth Swann was shipped from Sideshow Yesterday and it's already going to arrive Friday, I never get them that fast normally, can't wait, can't wait oh boy, he's almost here :)

0011417.jpg

IMG_7710.JPG

IMG_7704.JPG

CIV_0154_resize.JPG

052407kenobi.jpg

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Cellllllllebrate good times, c'mon!!!

Obi-Wan's shipping?? Obi-Wan? Now that's a figure I've not heard anything new of in a long time, long time.

Back