1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do ship it with Old Ben (don't really care if it was ex. elsewhere). I think when Sideshow put him together for SDCC they just threw on any body parts which were handy. In the parts description on the sales page it just saus the typical hands are coming with him. :monkey2

I guess that there will be a run on Legolas hands on Ebay! I MIGHT actually have one, I purchase a loose Legolas figure on Ebay and he came with 4 hands, I have to check when I get home.

he he.. But the gun hand Ben will come with looks almost as good though. Besides, there are someany other things about this figure that will be awesome, the hands are the least of my worries. :lol

Oh absolutely. I'm so looking forward to this figure. I think that this will be one the best in this line. I missed the PPO and hope that my wait list converts.

Oh absolutely. I'm so looking forward to this figure. I think that this will be one the best in this line. I missed the PPO and hope that my wait list converts.

I hope you luck out, but believe me, you would not have wanted to be there for the PPO, that was the biggest cluster**** I've ever seen since doing PPO's the last 2 years, it was nerve racking.

As for the Legolas hand, I don't think a hand is the type of exclusive that couldn't be re-used in a different property. There's no guarantee that everyone getting Ben will have Legolas, and unless you're going to sell him in the box, it's not necessary for the hand to be exclusive to that figure, just that version of that figure, I see no issue.

I hope you luck out, but believe me, you would not have wanted to be there for the PPO, that was the biggest cluster**** I've ever seen since doing PPO's the last 2 years, it was nerve racking.

As for the Legolas hand, I don't think a hand is the type of exclusive that couldn't be re-used in a different property. There's no guarantee that everyone getting Ben will have Legolas, and unless you're going to sell him in the box, it's not necessary for the hand to be exclusive to that figure, just that version of that figure, I see no issue.

I whole heartedly agree with the statement in bold. In fact, Im pretty sure that is one of the reasons my boss completely took away my internet access over the summer. All I kept doing was refreshing the page, calling on the company phone, praying, calling on my cell phone and cursing. Needless to say I got him and am thankful for it.

My efforst didn't even pay off that day, I think it was Buttmunch put my order in for me, it's been so long I don't recall, but I gave many thanks that day.

It was one of toms direct links that finally got me though. That was more intense than the Boussh server crash or the Vader server fire. Just glad I got mine, and now that I will have a little extra scratch after an eBay/Paypal refund I now want to get a 15-20 on Old Ben.

I betcha we get one mid next week. :D

You there... what do you know? lol I hope we do and since he was listed at 30 days last night I'm sure you are right. Tis the season to get Obi, tra la la la la, tra la la la. :lol I think this may be my present from my parents this year. Last year Maul, this year Old Ben, kinda poetic.

Back