1/6 Nicholson Joker ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I wanted a really good Nicholson Joker figure myself, and for years I had to acquire piece by piece from different dealers on Ebay. So, eventually I completed the figure, but I ended up spending more than $500 to do it!!...but yes, it's worth it if you're a real Batman 89' fan, because it's really an amazing collectible to own, and I wouldn't sell for anything...I mean, c'mon, who would want to sell out Jack Nicholson like that!?:angelsmil

jokerrrz.jpg

Amazing figure Joey! Congratz! Is that Les' headsculpt too?

Amazing figure Joey! Congratz! Is that Les' headsculpt too?

Yes, it's the sculpt from Les, but I repainted the whole head sculpt when I received it from him a couple years back because I didn't find some of the features screen-accurate...I'm just too darn picky!! Heres another older picture of my Joker figure, sporting the custom hat...this was before I destroyed the hat...DAMN! How can one person be so fickle!?

jokerdisplay.jpg

Last edited:
I love the custom bow tie on yours Joey. :rock where'd that material come from?

By the way, here's an oldie but goody of my parade Joker with Les' head.

Coco, is that the V1 shirt and bow tie? Looks great :rock

BTW gentlemen... a shameless plug but I do have the V2 head for sale in the commerce section. It actually looks great with a repaint; but I don't feel the need to keep it since I have Les' work.

Yes, that's the V1 shirt and tie on the museum Joker. I've given the shirt a bath in an orange RiT DIE and used fabric stiffener on the tie to get it like that though. I really want to do something like Joey's Joker tie though.

Also, just to mention, galactiboy has a very cool V2 Joker head for sale. If anybody is thinking about putting together a custom that's the head you want.

If I got the head, what kind of endless tracking would be involved in putting the rest together?

If I got the head, what kind of endless tracking would be involved in putting the rest together?

If you could get a pair of pants from BlindVoyer the next hardest thing would be a jacket. The rest could be modified from parts off ebay.

If you could get a pair of pants from BlindVoyer the next hardest thing would be a jacket. The rest could be modified from parts off ebay.

I just pm'd Blindvouyer about getting a set of pants. If you do the same Maglor, maybe he can be persuaded on making more.

That or, you can check out Joey's for sale thread. Scroll down and you'll see he has the original Century pants for sale:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74979

Looks like I just missed the boat on galactiboy's V2 head. :(

In all honesty, I'm not sure I'd want to go through all the work I would have to go through to put one of these together piece by piece anyway.

Really ticked I missed that complete figure. :mad:

Is that Les' headsculpt as well Coco? Or is it a repaint of the Century V2? Seems like you have Les' sculpt on your trench coat, clean face version and the century repaint on the museum Joker. Am I right? Either way, this looks amazing!!!

No, that's definitely Les' head sculpt. But I repainted the Century V2 head, and made the museum variant out of mine. The only real con about the V2 sculpt is, its a bit too chubby looking, to me it does anyway. My initial complaint on the Les sculpt was the missing teeth factor...the teeth are painted onto the gumline, and the V2 Joker sculpt has the sculpted teeth, so it could look slightly more life-like than Les' sculpt if painted precisely.

No, that's definitely Les' head sculpt. But I repainted the Century V2 head, and made the museum variant out of mine. The only real con about the V2 sculpt is, its a bit too chubby looking, to me it does anyway. My initial complaint on the Les sculpt was the missing teeth factor...the teeth are painted onto the gumline, and the V2 Joker sculpt has the sculpted teeth, so it could look slightly more life-like than Les' sculpt if painted precisely.

Thanks Joey. Is there a picture of your museum Joker around? I would love to see it.

Probably a long shot, but I'm also looking to get a V.2 Joker full figure, if anyone happens to want to sell one.

Back