1/6 Medicom Kick-Ass 2 - Hit-Girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Medicom Kick-*** 2 Hit-Girl

Here is a 1 6th scale hit girl first movie sculpt I did a while ago.I've been debating weather to go sculpted or real hair,also been mauling over the schoolgirl look but have yet to make a final decision.after seeing the medicom version I've been leaning toward sculpted hair.
I want one

The headsculpt is looks like japanese cosplaying Hit Girl. Nice outfit and accesories

Seeing the pics from the movies side by side, it's almost as if the costume is the same one she wore at 12 - thus the skirt is shorter because she's taller now.

This is what I was thinking. Her dad is now dead and she just doesn't have time to make a new outfit so she makes due with the outfit she's always been wearing.

Good looking sculpt Steve... I imagine this figure will at least get a few repaints, if not spur a few runs of custom heads :lol

:lol Alfred Anaconda?

char_35562.jpg

Hope she comes out just in time for the movie...

That is so cool! I loved Chloe's portrayal in the first movie. This cute little girl who looks like a girl scout talking major smack and kicking butt. I would like to see a Cage figure though I agree we probably won't. Very funny movie and I can't wait to see the next one.

Has there been any news on this figure?

Back