1/6 Map Room Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yours looks loads better than sideshow's... i wish i was interested in displaying Indy in the alternate map room gear... but who knows, i may still be interested as just a display.

M.

Thanks. All the buildings would cover something like 18x21 inches. But all the buildings are separate so they can be moved or left out so you can do what you want.

Any idea on price?, I would rather this than ss one, I like the idea of being able to customzie to you own liking, the back drop looks great also

I'm not interested in a backdrop, its nice but it is the one. Of the things I don't like about ss. I'm just interested in the city and the slab for the staff.

Yeah, I can't really offer a backdrop anyway. I would probably get in trouble for that. I'm just doing one to check out how it looks.

The price will be about $90-$100 for a complete set, buildings and slab. Does that sound reasonable?

Cool. They will be unpainted and unassembled. Painting and putting it together shouldn't be hard, though.

I printed the backdrop out as a poster and it looked pretty good. If anyone wants the original backdrop image, I'll put up a link to it.

I'll let you know when I get all the rest of the buildings.

I'm not sure what shipping to Australia would be. I'll ship it as cheaply as possible. I can let you know the total weight when the time comes and then you can just let me know the best way to ship. Let me know if that works. Thanks!

While I really dig the SS Map Room enviro, I still think yours is tops Paul. Your price is VERY reasonable and the detail you put in is impeccable! I'm still DEFINITELY in for this set! :rock

I'm not sure what shipping to Australia would be. I'll ship it as cheaply as possible. I can let you know the total weight when the time comes and then you can just let me know the best way to ship. Let me know if that works. Thanks!

Cheers mate that would be great and airmail is always the best and a link to the backdrop would be very much appreciated.

Ron

Here's a link to the image for the backdrop:

Snapshot_maproom.png

Amazing project... somehow I totally missed this one :slap

And I have to agree your's definitely beats up on the Sideshow version :duff

Looks great, can't wait to see it all together, this is gonna be a big display, much bigger than the ss one,

That looks great. . . but, there's so many holes, how do I know where to plug in the Staff of Ra??

:monkey1

This looks like a real fun project. I take it you will provide tan-colored resin pieces and we paint it ourselves?? Either way, I'm like 95% sure I'm down, no matter how it ends up. Even if it's $100 for all the pieces and I paint it myself, it's a whole lot better than a $250 Sideshow piece.

Back