1/6 Map Room Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay dokay, all the buildings are done. Here's pictures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm going to send it all off to make some copies. Once I have some copies made, I'll offer them to anyone who is interested. I'll let you know how much a copy would be once I hear back from how much it will cost to cast the new stuff.

WOW. That looks terrific!

:clap

I'm DEFINITELY interested!

How do you think you'll cast them? One big piece? Modular sections with clusters of buildings? Or individual buildings? (I want a full set, but I haven't quite figured out how to display. So flexible options would be welcome!)

But again ... awesome work, man!

:hi5:

Thanks for the comments! It came out pretty good. I almost hate to send it off cause I want to play with it some more. But I better or my 3 year old is going to claim it.

It will be cast as individual buildings. I'll sell it as a total set or as small groupings of buildings (4 groups total maybe). That way it will be super customizable. Probably be a couple of weeks before I get copies, unfortunately.

Seriously IP, This is INCREDIBLE. I was thinking that one day I would have to try to sculpt these buildings myself to have a map-room diorama...and that's with my zero talent and skill! :monkey1

This is a dream come true and I am in for ALL the buildings when y0u get them cast. Can't wait to have a display on the shelf that looks a little something like this:

216.jpg

:hi5:

:clap

Please God?? Yes !!!!Count me in!!! I want one too!! I sent you a PM before I seen the latest pics This is AMAZING!

Cool, thanks for the comments everybody.

I've sent it all off. Probably won't be until the end of this month or early June before I have some ready to roll out.

Ok its early june! are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? I cant take it anymore!

Sorry about the delay. The caster is swamped. I should have 20 copies of the Well of Souls soon. The rest may take a few more weeks.
:gah:

I guess I'll start a formal list once I know when the remaining buildings will be done.

Anybody who's already posted in here that they are interested, though, will be the top of the list.

Back