1/6 Mal for Nathan Fillion Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booklet would be awesome. I'll be in, just let me know how much I owe.

I guess I better get a twitter account for when he gets it.

I'd be in for a copy. We should put photos of us in it. What? No good? Hahahahaha.... :cuckoo:

Yes, I was kidding...

Adam is busy with conventions, so I haven't been able to get in touch with him to iron out the last details about getting the figure to Fillion. Once he's rested up from his travels, I hope to hear from him about this.
I'd assume we'll have everything wrapped up in the next 2 weeks.

I look forward to seeing the booklet!
Trev

Sorry I failed. I was almost finished. I had been working on it at the office because I had better software there. Anyhow I had to take spring break off and thought I had backed it up to several different drives to be finished. When I went to open it I realized that none of my backups worked and the guys crashed my computer at the office and decided to reformat it before I got back.

Needless to say a had to start all over so I took the advantage to re-thing some of the things I didn't like about it. We are at our busy time but I am working on getting it done as quickly as possible. I refuse to send out anything I think is junk though so please bear with me just a bit longer I am liking what I am doing now so....back to work.

This is one fantastic project guys, but can I ask one wee question how wee those beautiful boots made? Where they cast in resin or something? I'm trying to put together a Captain John Hart custom and this technique would be a perfect solution by the looks of it.

Oh thanks for that. Any idea how he anchored them to the legs? They work very well. You'd never guess hey weren't fabric of some sort.

Hey all!

Just wanted to stop in and give a quick update. I heard back from Adam, and he's trying to get in touch with Fillion/Fillion's people before we can get the figure sent out.

I've been working on getting the figure and base boxed well so that it will all look nice and presentable when it's opened.

We edge ever closer. I just wanted to let everyone know where things stood, as there have been a few quiet weeks of waiting.

be well folks!
Trev

Hey OG- I have no received a booklet, though I read of the problems too. I'd really like to have this wrapped up and ready to go in May. It's safe in my studio, but I'm as anxious as anyone to get it to the Captain.

Trev

I really enjoyed reading through this thread, and seeing the amazing results of all your hard work. I am very curious to see what he thinks of the figure and base.

Back