1/6 Mal for Nathan Fillion Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would it be inappropriate to include the nakedMal pic? I think its pretty dang funny and obviously connects with the show. Just not sure if he'd take that as a little creepy.

Mal_001.JPG

Mal_002.JPG

Mal_003.JPG

Fillion's Mal is incredible in person....Everything about it!

I can't wait for him to get it either! Just waiting on the final touches before we get it out to him.
Trev

GRRR. I have all the artwork done on the booklet, but have been hungup on the writing. I just can't seem to make it sound not cheesy. Thinking I may need to add a bit more, but don't want simply a picture book. Time for some research :)

Too many years of design only and no add copy have spoiled me. Back to work I want to be mailing the finished booklet to Trevor by Friday at the absolute latest. But first a peak and the back cover

webBC.jpg

Holy spit!!!! No more words!!! Absolutely fabulous!!!!!

So excited to get started on mine!!!!

Congrats to all involved and all hail Trev!!!!
Magnificent work!!!

Thanks for the new shots Trev. I'm glad it lived up to your hopes and expectations. Let me know when that final touch is on its way to me. I'll get it done, and 'shoot' it back to you.

Would it be inappropriate to include the nakedMal pic? I think its pretty dang funny and obviously connects with the show. Just not sure if he'd take that as a little creepy.

I think it would be great in there. If I were him, I'd get a kick out of it.

Nice work on the layout of the booklet Serenityslr. How about making copies of the booklet for all of us who have contributed to this project. We can each pay for materials and shipping if we want one. I'd sure like to have one.

I'd also be happy to write copy for it. Let me know what you want.

Back