1/6 Mal for Nathan Fillion Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This truly is amazing and I am so happy to see it come together. I can't wait to hear Nathan twitter about it, lol.

Here is the list of people if we want to put that in the card

The List
Head- Trev, painted by SS
Body- Protozaius/Old Grandpa
Boots- Trev, Painted by SS
Pants-cadaver202
Shirt- cadaver202
Suspenders- cadaver202
Gloves-cadaver202 painted by SS
Jacket- Chad, weathered/detailed by Marfmaster Clasps by Old Grandpa
Rig-Old Grandpa
Base- Anzik/darthviper107/Buffygirl painted by SS

Let me know if I missed anyone.

Last edited:
Congratulations on pulling this together everyone! I've been watching the progression from the start. You should all be very proud! Can't wait to hear Nathan's reaction.

Congrats to everyone involved! This is so ridiculously awesome! Gotta light a fire under my butt and get started on my crew...

Here is the list of people if we want to put that in the card

The List
Head- Trev, painted by SS
Body- Protozaius/Old Grandpa
Boots- Trev, Painted by SS
Pants-cadaver202
Shirt- cadaver202
Suspenders- cadaver202
Gloves-cadaver202
Jacket- Chad, weathered/detailed by Marfmaster Clasps by Old Grandpa
Rig-Old Grandpa
Base- Anzik/darthviper107/Buffygirl painted by SS

Let me know if I missed anyone.

I also repainted the gloves to remove the rest of the purple showing through, and to give them a brown leather tint.

I think real names should be included with the screen names, or even instead of screen names. Unless Fillion comes to this site, screen names will be meaningless to him.

Nathan Eakins aka SilentSurfer.

Hi... And wow. Really amazing work all around!!

I know I'm late to this party... Got all the heads and boots from Trev, but need the mal outfit. Is there anyone who can post links to the various places where one gets the gear?! Love this incarnation!!!

Thanks in advance for any help...
-r.

Hi... And wow. Really amazing work all around!!

I know I'm late to this party... Got all the heads and boots from Trev, but need the mal outfit. Is there anyone who can post links to the various places where one gets the gear?! Love this incarnation!!!

Thanks in advance for any help...
-r.

Most of us got our clothes from Chad at SMcG Customs. Best you hurry, he's about to wrap up his Firefly line.

The guns and rigs we got from Stevo's.

The misc. items were found by scanning eBay.

Good luck,
Old Grandpa

I also repainted the gloves to remove the rest of the purple showing through, and to give them a brown leather tint.

I think real names should be included with the screen names, or even instead of screen names. Unless Fillion comes to this site, screen names will be meaningless to him.

Nathan Eakins aka SilentSurfer.

Real names are the plan I think. Serenitysir said we could pm if we don't want to post it here.

Scott Jackson - cadaver202

It would be cool if you could add the rest of us that were more supporters than physical contributors, but I understand if there isn't enough space for everyone.

I support you guys! LOL, I think it's cool you're doing a booklet. If you need design ideas or layouts, I'm more than happy to help.

ok so here is just a little sample of the cover page. I hope it's to your liking. Please let me know if you are liking the concept. The booklet will be about the size of a greeting card, full color, printed on thicker double sided mat photo paper.

web.jpg

Please note that I re-sampled this image for the web. It will probably not print well which is why my original is much higher quality but will bog down the internet if I were to try to load it here.

Back