1:6 Indy Mine Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man i love the love for indy on our private little board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any indy fan would!! Epic is the word that comes to mind:)

It would be a must-buy like the HT Millennium Falcon.:lecture

It's a pity the real vehicle was a custom-made truck, otherwise one of the existing 1/6 WWII trucks would have worked.

All of the first Indy carts have now been safely delivered. :yess::hi5:
Thanks for your patients guys

We would really love to see more images of them in your displays if possible please guys.

We have been very busy finishing custom builds & designing our next Indy collectables, which will be announced/posted very soon.

Thanks again

Jas

Give me a couple of days Jas, then my TOD 1/6 Indy should be in hand and I will take some photos of him with the mine cart

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

All of the first Indy carts have now been safely delivered. :yess::hi5:
Thanks for your patients guys

We would really love to see more images of them in your displays if possible please guys.

We have been very busy finishing custom builds & designing our next Indy collectables, which will be announced/posted very soon.

Thanks again

Jas

Looking forward to being on the next possibly final run of these Jas!

Cheers buddy, looking forward to it.
As promised. My TOD Indy with the mine cart. Sorry about the crappy pic.
75f1c1bacdf1e53874e6180848749d2b.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Would love to see Indy in the cart and some bigger pics.:pray:

Oh yeah! same here a real shame there isn't a 1:6 Willie & Shortround
There's got to be some sculptors out there who are up to the challenge?

I have now finished the master moulds for our latest 1:6 Indy creation and will be completing a test cast over the next few days, then off to Pete's for painting then we will start posting for your feedback.
Stay tuned folks

Oh yeah! same here a real shame there isn't a 1:6 Willie & Shortround
There's got to be some sculptors out there who are up to the challenge?

I have now finished the master moulds for our latest 1:6 Indy creation and will be completing a test cast over the next few days, then off to Pete's for painting then we will start posting for your feedback.
Stay tuned folks

Awesome, can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to say thank you to everyone for the kind comments and support that has been given to Jason and I throughout this project, it really is appreciated guys !

We will be making another run of carts soon but it will be limited as we want to concentrate on some new ideas so if you are interested in getting one then please send Scratchbuilder a PM stating your interest.

Jason has sent me the Protoype for the new Indy project and I will be starting a new thread as soon as its finished ( it's only in primer at the moment ) I'm guessing I will have something to show on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Also if you have any ideas for or wants then please let us know as we are always open to suggestions

Cheers again guys

Pete

I'm amazed we're not seeing more pics of TOD Indy in this cart! It's an amazing dio piece for the newly released fig.

Next batch of Indy Carts coming soon guys, will send all of you on our "Indy list" an email very soon with the details.

New Indy collectable update:
And trust me guys, Pete has done an amazing job painting the new Indy item.....sorry no spoilers or teasers yet :panic:

I forgot to post an important part of this latest build, so sent it over today.
So the slight delay is completely my fault :cuckoo:

Back