1:6 Indy Mine Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next batch of Indy Carts coming soon guys, will send all of you on our "Indy list" an email very soon with the details.

New Indy collectable update:
And trust me guys, Pete has done an amazing job painting the new Indy item.....sorry no spoilers or teasers yet :panic:

I forgot to post an important part of this latest build, so sent it over today.
So the slight delay is completely my fault :cuckoo:

Thats great news!

It's the rolling gong from TOD - there, I said it.:lol

Ok just a little teaser then....Raiders of the Lost ark...maybe!

If any of you guys have any ideas please feel free to drop me a PM or even post and vote.
we have another idea on the drawing board from The Last Crusade
Which will be started when the next Indy Carts are complete.

Well, I'm building the back of the gun-truck from the truck chase, so hope it's not that!

My guess is it's the Ark crate and if it is, I'm the first one ordering...:pray:

I have a feeling it may be the boulder from the chachapoyian temple from the start of raiders, on a custom cave track rolling system.... what?.... too nuts?

I have a feeling it may be the boulder from the chachapoyian temple from the start of raiders, on a custom cave track rolling system.... what?.... too nuts?

Eh, I just papier mached a yoga ball and got the same effect.:dunno

My guess is now a dead monkey and a 1/6 plate of bad dates.

Ok, here it is and after those guesses I hope it's not too much of an anti climax lol.

It's a crate !

It's cast in resin and is very solid

Tried Indy in the mine cart. Sorry for the crappy pic. Will try to do more in daylight.
Also tried to pose him hanging in front of it, but that pose is a b..tch and he is too heavy, so it resulted in the cart tipping over
2220ab0087a4599f8e61d212dfad6ba1.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

No worries mate, I was waiting until someone asked before I posted a pic

It's a silhouette sandwiched between 2 panels of glass

Inside the crate (the lid is removable) is a custom circuit board with a high intensity led in it.
This can be removed to change the battery and the switch is on top of it

Pete

Back