1:6 Indy Mine Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the support guys, it's really aprreciated and encouraging.
As Pete said, we are open to suggestions and anything is possible.
Star Wars is something we will be definitely looking into, I have some pics of the 1/6 door / corridor I'll find and post in a new thread.
I've just got one more Indy Diorama to finish off, sorry M, a bit of a delay sourcing the lighting I was happy with (to create a glowing lava effect between the rocks)Have emailed you with the details))

Still loads more Indy, Star Wars, Walking Dead, Fallout4 and other stuff on the drawing board :yess:

Got my minecart! What a beauty!!!! Great work guys, very professional! Thank you very much for letting me be a part of this.

a6d0c40c753c14224829dff7b90acc50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine too today with the buffer stopper. Amazing work guys, it is truely a piece of art.
Could not be happier! Thanks so much!! :)

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Got mine too today with the buffer stopper. Amazing work guys, it is truely a piece of art.
Could not be happier! Thanks so much!! :)

Thank you for the complements guys, we are really pleased you're happy with your purchases.
would love to see some images with the buffer stop, cart & Indy.

Sideshow TOD Indy is not here yet guys, but here is mine with the buffer stop :)

Hi Robert
From the same guy I ordered the mine cart. Paid a little extra to get the buffer stop too.

Wow where did you get that endpoint??!

Best,

Robert
Hi Robert<br />
From the same guy I ordered the mine cart. Paid a little extra to get the buffer stop too.<br />
<br />

Got my minecart! What a beauty!!!! Great work guys, very professional! Thank you very much for letting me be a part of this.

a6d0c40c753c14224829dff7b90acc50.jpg

Btw I love your display, I have something similar going, but I still need the champagne glass, can't find it anywhere.

@tuskenraider
I could't find the glass either but one day a few years ago at work i looked in the cubbard and there they were. I told my employer i had to have one so he gave it to me.

@scratchbuilder
I'll email you [emoji6]

Any more indy projects coming?

Yep, there sure is.......:yess: :hi5:
As soon as the current one-off Indy dio is finished, we'll have 2 more completely new Indy builds on the bench.
We're very excited to get these started as we think they will be amazing and extremely desirable.
A little teaser......one from Raiders of the Lost Arc & the other is from the Last Crusade, and both are very memorable scenes

PS. Thank you for all of the messages wanting to order more Indy Carts, due to demand we have decided to make just a few more in the next few Months.
Those who have already emailed / PM'd me will be contacted first with the details.

Yep, there sure is.......:yess: :hi5:
As soon as the current one-off Indy dio is finished, we'll have 2 more completely new Indy builds on the bench.
We're very excited to get these started as we think they will be amazing and extremely desirable.
A little teaser......one from Raiders of the Lost Arc & the other is from the Last Crusade, and both are very memorable scenes

PS. Thank you for all of the messages wanting to order more Indy Carts, due to demand we have decided to make just a few more in the next few Months.
Those who have already emailed / PM'd me will be contacted first with the details.

Awesome, can't wait! Just don't make them too big. Running out of space [emoji12]

Back