1:6 Indy Mine Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine (mine) today. It really does capture this memorable scene from ToD. Unfortunately, I had a couple of breaks on the top buffer rail, but a little glue will sort it out and its not really seen from the front. Thanks again Jason and Pete for all your hard work and effort on this project.
I 'm sure this dio will be something to admire in my collection for many years.
Cheers

Really nice display, Indy looks great with the cart

Pete

Thanks Pete, I think he does too.

Hope the guys that made this happen still share their amazing work on this forum. I remember s certain german truck was hinted at, fingers crossed...

Hi RM / all, the great news is: we are back building after a short break whilst I built my bigger workshop (J-Cave) apologies for the delays

A 1/6 Indy Merc truck is definitely planned for 2017 along with numerous other amazing and iconic builds, vehicles and dioramas.
I completed the prototype for our 1/6 TLC fire place & chairs some months back which is planned for early in the new year, there will also be some incredible Star Wars builds planned for 2017.
Will post early 2017 with some details and possibly some teaser images :whip

All the best
Jas

Greetings,

I just saw you thread and your work is really amazing. May I ask what is the raw material that you used for the cart? 3D printed or you are shaping them by hand?

Simply outstanding. Hoping to see more and more dioramans as soon as possible :)

Best regards.

Greetings,

I just saw you thread and your work is really amazing. May I ask what is the raw material that you used for the cart? 3D printed or you are shaping them by hand?

Simply outstanding. Hoping to see more and more dioramans as soon as possible :)

Best regards.

Thanks for the kind words.
All of our models are 100% scratch built with a few precision CNC parts where needed, the Indy cart was mostly shaped and cut by hand.
We don't use any 3D printed components as I feel this takes the fun away from modelling.
This build used various materials: mainly PVC foamboard & Styrene with some cast resin parts.
All the best Jas

Thanks for the kind words.
All of our models are 100% scratch built with a few precision CNC parts where needed, the Indy cart was mostly shaped and cut by hand.
We don't use any 3D printed components as I feel this takes the fun away from modelling.
This build used various materials: mainly PVC foamboard & Styrene with some cast resin parts.
All the best Jas

Hi jas,

Any word on the fireplace from TLC?

Best,

Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The war room side fireplace is all mocked up and roughed out to check the scale and all looks great and is more or less ready for production.
The chairs are also done, I'm just having trouble finding a decent reference of the coat of arms that's on the back of the fire place.
If anyone has a decent shot, it would really help me out guys.

Jas

here are some pics from the fireplace indiana-jones-last-crusade-movie-screencaps.com-7134.jpgindiana-jones-last-crusade-movie-screencaps.com-7196.jpgindiana-jones-last-crusade-movie-screencaps.com-7058.jpgindiana-jones-last-crusade-movie-screencaps.com-7158.jpg

Will it fit in a detolf? I sure hope it will. Would make a great opportunity for display. Just like Jazzinc's upcoming dio's.

indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade-1989-004-sean-connery-harrison-ford-steven-spielberg-tied-up-.jpg

I was contacted a while ago from a SSF user for a replacement Indy Cart lamp following an unfortunate accident.
I am having trouble finding who contacted me, if you are out there could you drop me a PM or email please?

All the best Jas

you are welcome, Jas!

I am still waiting for some pics from your creation of art and stand first in line to have it here.....:pray:

Keeping the true scale works out a bit on the big side to fit in a Detolf unfortunately. A trimmed down version may be possible but may not look aesthetically pleasing. Will have a play around with the sizes once I get this build under way.
Jas

Keeping the true scale works out a bit on the big side to fit in a Detolf unfortunately. A trimmed down version may be possible but may not look aesthetically pleasing. Will have a play around with the sizes once I get this build under way.
Jas
Thanks for the reply. Hoping for some pictures soon.

I'm always amazed that more people don't post pics of their mine cart display. I've only seen a small handful of pics.

Back