1:6 Indy Mine Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the price for this baby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Wish Hasbro's line lasted long enough for a deluxe mine cart set to have seen the light of day. Over the top fun.

Yeah, this would be a nice display for the TOD Indy - is there a price on it?

Thuggee guard wouldn't be a super difficult custom.

Yeah, this would be a nice display for the TOD Indy - is there a price on it?

Thuggee guard wouldn't be a super difficult custom.

If you show your indy horse, i'll tell you the price [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Showed this to my wife and she said I'd be an idiot if I passed on it. Since I'm a child and being idiot-shamed works on me, I'm getting one. :lol

I think most people will be pleasantly surprised at the price if you PM ScratchBuilder.

Seriously thinking about this. Have to mull a few more days.

Looks as good as the custom 1/6 mine cart that was on these forums years ago that SSC bought to use as their cart. I remember seeing pics a year ago but can't find them now.:gah:

Thank you for all of the kind words, the redesigned lights are well under way on the development bench and will be considerably more realistic and movie accurate.
Stay tuned for updates :duff:duff

Hi all, latest update on the new lights.
Now completely redesigned, 3v, switchable Cree LED with bespoke circuit board.

Just the handles to make, some hinge detailing and a lick of paint.

All comments / crit welcome

Latest build.
For better movie accuracy and by request the 4 rivets have been added and a more textured bucket has been created.

A few other very minor scale improvements, smaller rim strip and small length increase.
So in theory, this will hold Indy, Willy & Shortround....without having to cut their legs off :horror

Hi guys, I'm painting these bad boys for Scratchbuilder and thought I'd post some pics to show how things are coming along.

Still got to do some further weathering before they are done and get the tracks painted, the lights will be on their way to me too so il snap a few pics once everything's together

Brilliant work!!!

I really wish we had a Short Round. I could live without Willie but Shorty and Indy would look amazing with the mine cart. (even if technically not accurate to the scene...)

Details finalised and now added to the front lanterns.

Made a start improving the rear lanterns today and should be on route for painting Monday.

Hope you like?

Back