1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my custom Indy from Temple Of Doom. The head sculpt is from the HT Indy repainted by me. The clothes are from the Relic Hunter figure I bought a while back. The figure is built on an HT Advanced Muscular Body.

DSC_1428-1.jpg

DSC_1427-1.jpg

DSC_1425-1.jpg

DSC_1421-3.jpg

Here are more close ups. I weathered his face and added some sweat and blemishes.

DSC_1422-2.jpg

DSC_1423-2.jpg

Here's a close up of his hand showing the bandage made from a part of his ripped shirt......

DSC_1426-1.jpg

I weathered up the base to look like sand and dust.....

DSC_1432.jpg

Here are a few more showing him holding one of the stones. I made the stone from scratch and painted it. It's not dead on accurate but good enough for a cool accessory...

DSC_1420-2.jpg

DSC_1419-2.jpg

DSC_1424-2.jpg

DSC_1429.jpg

DSC_1430.jpg

Hi,

Looking good. Don't forget the scratches on the face.

Here are a few more showing him holding one of the stones. I made the stone from scratch and painted it. It's not dead on accurate but good enough for a cool accessory...

DSC_1420-2.jpg

DSC_1419-2.jpg

DSC_1424-2.jpg

DSC_1429.jpg

DSC_1430.jpg

DSC_1422-4.jpg

LOL, he's like "WTF is this!!!!!!!!" Like all u did to it, a little advice, for blood I like to mix a flat acrylic red with some black to make it look more realistic!

Good job!

Sal:wave

DSC_1422-4.jpg

LOL, he's like "WTF is this!!!!!!!!" Like all u did to it, a little advice, for blood I like to mix a flat acrylic red with some black to make it look more realistic!

Good job!

Thanks and yes I am well aware of the black and red thing. I guess you haven't see a lot of my horror customs. :lol The camera is making it a brighter red then it is but I did mix the 2 together. I might go back and darken it if necessary. Thanks for the tip and feedback!!

Nice. But his hat's seated a bit high, don't you think?

Thanks and sure I can push the hat down more. It's both the HT hat and head so they go together. I was going back and forth taking pics with the hat on and off so I probably just didn't push it down all the way.

Good job!

Nice. But his hat's seated a bit high, don't you think?

Ok guys...to show that I take feedback seriously good or bad, here is some updated pics. First I did darken the blood and second, I lowered the hat this time. :)

DSC_1417-3.jpg

DSC_1418-6.jpg

DSC_1419-5.jpg

Much better IMO!!!!!

Love them. This one seems to be saying "How you doing!" (in Joey Triviani's voice):peace
DSC_1419-5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:lol That is the money shot right there for the ladies. It is amazing how many different expressions you can get out of him just by moving the eyes around. Like you said earlier, he had the WTF? face with the pers pointing down but this way he looks calm and collective almost posing for the camera.

Yeah , and still 90% of members hate this sculpt (yes its smaller than it should be but I don't think is HORRIBLE) .

I tend to agree with you now. I didn't like the sculpt either at first but after seeing it in hand and seeing others improve it with weathering or painting I like it much more now. After I weathered this one a bit I see much more Ford in there.

Ok guys...to show that I take feedback seriously good or bad, here is some updated pics. First I did darken the blood and second, I lowered the hat this time. :)

Much better. Don't you think?

This one was just....

DSC_1420-2.jpg

...I hear him saying: What do you mean? There's nothing under my hat. Like he's trying to steal a Shankara stone.

Back