1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pix of my custom ToD Indy that is still a WIP. I already contacted MFisher about his gear. I picked this up on eBay a few weeks ago (not sure if from a member here, if so..."thanks!"), and everything is stock Hot Toys, except for the hat (Sideshow modified to fit the head), the machete, and the machete hand (HT Odin). I also further weathered the clothing, and water treated the shirt and pants.

TODIndy01.jpg

TODIndy02.jpg

hand (HT Odin). I also further weathered the clothing, and water treated the shirt and pants.

TODIndy01.jpg

TODIndy02.jpg

Wow you've managed to make the HT head actually look really good there. Can't wait to see this finished!

This is my latest Indy from the last crusade

007-17.jpg

006-18.jpg

I have more shoot but photobucket is being a C**t

Looking good! But's where is his tie? Also what jacket is that?

Like I said in your thread, cpl, kickass LC Indy :rock

I decided to port my Indy over to a HT Indy body. One, because I wanted to give him a bit longer of a neck and expose more chest, and two, because I want to be able to easily swap sculpts once the WGP Indys finally ship out, and I think they are casting them to fit this body.

Anyhow, I'm really happy with how it looks! :)

_MG_5987.jpg

_MG_5993.jpg

BEFORE

_MG_5661.jpg

Looks better definitely.

I have been on the hunt for a Saizo body to slim my Indy down, but now I'm not so sure after seeing you swap back.

Thanks Greg. :) I have to say, I'm definitely stoked with how it turned out. Having had him on a Narrow the entire time and being happy with it, it was nice to be able to improve on the figure and enjoy it just a bit more.

Back