1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last price was about 120usd for the full set. Pm the man ;)

Best,

Robert

MFisher's gear is fantastic. I own two of his custom whips and they were the finishing touches on two of Indy bashes. HIGHLY recommended.

MFisher's gear is fantastic. I own two of his custom whips and they were the finishing touches on two of Indy bashes. HIGHLY recommended.

Thanks again for the info. I PM'd him so hopefully I can get a set for myself.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Now I really want that set. I just nabbed a Sovereign Studio Indy Jacket!! :rock Of course I find one after I spent all that time re-working my older Sideshow one but heck it's still worth it.

Nice snag man! I just saw that one in the Sales thread. If I didn't have the Kato one already, I would've gone for that one in a heartbeat.

More than worth it. Bought it from Nathan a few months ago.

Best,

Robert

Nice snag man! I just saw that one in the Sales thread. If I didn't have the Kato one already, I would've gone for that one in a heartbeat.

Thanks!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it listed. I thought for sure when I PM'd him that he was going to reply saying someone beat me to it. Man was I excited when he said it was mine. :rock

More than worth it. Bought it from Nathan a few months ago.

Best,

Robert

Awesome. Now that I have the jacket taken care of...I am waiting patiently for Mfisher to reply to me about the whip and belt set.

Nice snag on the Soverign jacket! I've been in the market for one of those since I stupidly sold mine to cocoboloboy back in the day!

Thanks!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it listed. I thought for sure when I PM'd him that he was going to reply saying someone beat me to it. Man was I excited when he said it was mine. :rock

Awesome. Now that I have the jacket taken care of...I am waiting patiently for Mfisher to reply to me about the whip and belt set.

I'd like to see pics of the Jacket. :)

Mfisher's work is definetly worth the wait. I bought a Raider's style set and I love the way it enhances the figure. Great guy to deal with and prices are pretty fair for the quality of work he puts in.

Mfisher's work is definetly worth the wait. I bought a Raider's style set and I love the way it enhances the figure. Great guy to deal with and prices are pretty fair for the quality of work he puts in.

Thanks for that info. Does he normally take a while to respond? I don't want to keep sending him PM's if this is his normal way.

Yeah, he does take awhile to get back to you sometimes. I believe he's a police officer, thus he is a busy man. Well worth the wait though!

Yeah, he does take awhile to get back to you sometimes. I believe he's a police officer, thus he is a busy man. Well worth the wait though!

Ah ok cool. Wow a police officer. Just shows you the range of people out there that like this hobby.

Yeah, I think he works in some aspect of law enforcement. It is pretty cool regarding the variety of people you meet though.

Back