1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love what you did with the CS jacket! I always thought that one was made well from nice materials and with a little weathering (and less lining) would make an excellent Raiders jacket!

Thanks! ! I did remove the inner lining to thin it out a bit which helps.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1617589_286877538136489_1338422248_o.jpg

1932796_286907114800198_1487126076_o.jpg

Got custom Indy in the mail today :)

the one good thing about the HT indy ending up sucking so bad is getting to see the creativity of Indy fans perfecting their own figures! Everyones is looking amazing!

has anyone heard from Mfisher lately? I want to order a new whip for my young indy

the one good thing about the HT indy ending up sucking so bad is getting to see the creativity of Indy fans perfecting their own figures! Everyones is looking amazing!

has anyone heard from Mfisher lately? I want to order a new whip for my young indy

I received my holster and whip from him a few weeks ago. Absolutely fantastic work!

I have been searching for another sculpt to replace my DX05, but after seeing these photo's I can definitely appreciate what a top notch artist can do with it.

I have been searching for another sculpt to replace my DX05, but after seeing these photo's I can definitely appreciate what a top notch artist can do with it.

I have been preaching for a while that the sculpt is not that bad with some extra work on it. That Indy when in my hands inspired me to repaint both of mine (one I used for a TOD custom) and it does vastly improve the sculpt. So yeah there is much hope for the DX05 with a little added paint apps on it. The main thing is to get rid of the black eye liner. That change alone goes a long way.

I received my holster and whip from him a few weeks ago. Absolutely fantastic work!

Link? I would like to upgrade the whip. :)

Yep that is the one I had and sold to him which is what prompted me to redo mine. Enjoy the figure armysoldier74b!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Joebizz, thanks for selling me this work of art man! This is probably my top figure right now on my shelf.

Link? I would like to upgrade the whip. :)

He is a boardmember. You can pm him. Mfisher. He's made 4 or 5 whips for me plus holsters. Also ask him to make a bagstrap. Much better than the original.

Joebizz, thanks for selling me this work of art man! This is probably my top figure right now on my shelf.

Best,

Robert

Yeah, it does look better. I suppose it depends if you want a head to look better, or look the best.

Ouch!! Message received. Well for me, since I do like to customize stuff on my own, I get joy over the fact that something looks improved that was done with my own 2 hands. That's the great thing about creativity and art. When doing something brings satisfaction to the person doing it, then they win every time. :)

Ouch!! Message received. Well for me, since I do like to customize stuff on my own, I get joy over the fact that something looks improved that was done with my own 2 hands. That's the great thing about creativity and art. When doing something brings satisfaction to the person doing it, then they win every time. :)

I agree man I think its great to be able to customize your own stuff. I wish I had the know-how, patience, and talent to do it.

Next best thing is to marvel at these works of art :)

Back