1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup a lot of range. I'm a ninja. Although only for a night job. During the day i'm a samurai warrior. ;)

Best,

Robert

Ok here is my re-worked Indy again now upgraded with the Sovereign jacket!! Mfisher's set has been ordered and I will have that soon as well to upgrade further.

13475376825_9a784aeeef_b.jpg

13475483993_e01436ace0_c.jpg

13475482623_bff9cd2571_b.jpg

13475730024_129e0f7ab0_z.jpg

13475373075_4d620458ca_c.jpg

That looks fantastic. I always liked that jacket but have had no luck procuring one. Mfisher's gear is awesome. You will really like the whip and the quality of the belt. I bought the entire Raiders set he did and it was worth the price. Makes Indy look even better. I am jealous of the jacket though. Please post more pics once you have everything for him. He looks great you have done a great job on one of the moxt iconic movie characters of our time.

That looks fantastic. I always liked that jacket but have had no luck procuring one. Mfisher's gear is awesome. You will really like the whip and the quality of the belt. I bought the entire Raiders set he did and it was worth the price. Makes Indy look even better. I am jealous of the jacket though. Please post more pics once you have everything for him. He looks great you have done a great job on one of the moxt iconic movie characters of our time.

Thanks man...I can't wait to add Mfisher's gear to my Indy. He said he may make more of the bags as well in the near future so I'll be sure to grab that too when the time comes. Indy is an iconic character like you said and also a very challenging one to replicate. However it is so fun to keep trying!! I definitely will post more pics when I receive the upgraded gear.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mfisher is the best. Here is my latest indy. Added the sovereign jacket past november.

5ugu7eta.jpg

Best,

Robert

Mfisher is the best. Here is my latest indy. Added the sovereign jacket past november.

5ugu7eta.jpg

Best,

Robert

Looks great!! That jacket really is something. It's a shame Sovereign Studios didn't keep his act together. People would still be buying jackets off of him.

Yeah it's great. Have the kato shirt and pants on him too. Added beard, sweat, dirt on his clothes, shoes, retouched paintjob in the face, eyebrows etc. Put a lot of work in him. Had the ht jacket and i reworked it with paint, fullers earth etc, but will use it on another indy now.

Best,

Robert

BBL I see you did a custom Belloq too. Any other figures from the series that you have customized? All the pictures of Indy look great guys

For the belloq i only repainted the hair and eyebrows. I bought with the outfit. Still have to fix the jaw. I customized a full tod indy (some pages back), a german indy (also few pages back), a sallah (sculpt from ebay and outfit from the same guy ron hemble got his robe from two tlc indy's (still waiting on my wgp sculpt from josh for one, the other one has the kotsc sculpt), a henry jones, (retouched his facepaint, addded ht body), another raiders indy (waiting on smiling wpg), another bellow (same thing as the other), working on a club obi wan indy and then a young indy. Going to re-dye his clothes and agreed to have ss paint it when i have the funds. That should be them i guess. Also did the stone pillars of the rope bridge scene with the ropes. Took a while to make all these. Rotla indy is an always wip. Have a son and another one on the way so i don't have as much time nowadays, but i plan to take some time for myself to make these. Oh forgot, also did the helmet mod on anh vader and added the lforigno set and vader 2.0 chestpiece.

BBL I see you did a custom Belloq too. Any other figures from the series that you have customized? All the pictures of Indy look great guys

Best,

Robert

Thanks man...I can't wait to add Mfisher's gear to my Indy. He said he may make more of the bags as well in the near future so I'll be sure to grab that too when the time comes. Indy is an iconic character like you said and also a very challenging one to replicate. However it is so fun to keep trying!! I definitely will post more pics when I receive the upgraded gear.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah i just sent payment to MFisher so I can upgrade too. :)

Thanks ron, your work has been very inspiring to me.

Best,

Robert

The jacket looks a little big, but you're off to a great start. I'm sure someone does a white tux that is more suited to TT's.

CHEERS!

Back