1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also ordered mfisher's upgrade and waiting for him to ship.

Here's my Indy Display / 80's favorites.

I am awaiting my Hasbro Ark to come in. :)

ytyryjut.jpg

It's the luke skywalker dx body. Jacket is from zy toys scarface. Best tux there is for now

Best,

Robert

It's the luke skywalker dx body. Jacket is from zy toys scarface. Best tux there is for now

By far the best jacket. It's the same one I posted about a few times in the Bond thread. You would have better results with the jacket changing over to a different body - it would also work well to scale for Ford/Indy, considering he's quite a bit bigger than Luke. A TTM-21 Regular or Narrow-Shoulder knock-off I would think. The only question might be how the head looks afterwards.

Well the waistcoat he's wearing doesn't open and doesn't fit a muscled body. He needs some mods, but i have to check exactly what. Want to keep him in scale with my other figs.
By far the best jacket. It's the same one I posted about a few times in the Bond thread. You would have better results with the jacket changing over to a different body - it would also work well to scale for Ford/Indy, considering he's quite a bit bigger than Luke. A TTM-21 Regular or Narrow-Shoulder knock-off I would think. The only question might be how the head looks afterwards.

Best,

Robert

Any ideas for the flower?

Make one? It's not terribly difficult at 1:1, and at 1/6 it should be pretty easy to make something convincing. A little bit of thin red fabric, some scissors and some thread or glue to hold it together. Just make multiple layers and stack them on each other for the petals. I'm sure you can find some really dead-simple tutorials on making all kinds of flowers out of fabric or paper online.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips guys. Is there an easy way to extend the legs on the luke body?

Best,

Robert

Anyone has the temple if doom glass? Looked into the james bind glass but missed out on ebay. Thanks.

Best,

Robert

Hi ron,

I ordered some doll house flowers today. Also extended the body by simply pulling out the feet pegs, inserting toilet paper making to hole smaller and re-inserting them. So is about 1/ 1,5 cm higher now.

Great looking Club Obi Wan mate and for the flower have you tried looking at doll house flowers?

Ron

Best,

Robert

Also extended the body by simply pulling out the feet pegs, inserting toilet paper making to hole smaller and re-inserting them. So is about 1/ 1,5 cm higher now.

Are you doing anything to the arms and the shoulders to lengthen and fill them out?

Well the head is pretty small already. I thought about doing the shoulders, but it will make his head even smaller.

The main problem is the jacket is a bit big even for another body. I like the ht head for this, but it's a bit small.

Do you happen to know where i can find the james bond glass or an alternative?

Are you doing anything to the arms and the shoulders to lengthen and fill them out?

Best,

Robert

Back