1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man,

Body is stock, no re dress, no padding, no styling done to hair.
Tie: Dino
Shoes: new Portoys magnetic shoes.
Everything else stock.
The shoes are the only real thing that I do not like on this figure. The toes curve up far too much. They are almost cartoonish.

The shoes are the only real thing that I do not like on this figure. The toes curve up far too much. They are almost cartoonish.
There’s a lot I don’t like personally, but it can still look good if you know what you’re doing. The best bits for me are the gloved hands, suspenders, shirts and Glock 17. Always had issue with the shoes, wrong shape, too bulky. No real effort was put into them imo, I replaced them the day the set arrived.

44781262-DC93-40E9-A62E-9BB70D8B934F.jpeg

132EF50B-BACA-4FB3-8D5D-C91057DBC198.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm not sure why people are complaining about movie accuracy, lol

I can't tell you how many times I've witnessed people complaining about something that isn't even movie accurate -- they get their information from other customs or toys they had when they were a kid so they remember it wrong. Worst thing is, they're too lazy to actually put the movie on and check for themselves. So many Raiders Indy jackets and pants color ruined because of this...

I can't tell you how many times I've witnessed people complaining about something that isn't even movie accurate -- they get their information from other customs or toys they had when they were a kid so they remember it wrong. Worst thing is, they're too lazy to actually put the movie on and check for themselves. So many Raiders Indy jackets and pants color ruined because of this...
I've had several instances where I search for a character or actor, and up pops a Hot Toys figure on my Google image search.

I've had several instances where I search for a character or actor, and up pops a Hot Toys figure on my Google image search.

Yeah the HT Thanos shows up as "real" Thanos in a lot of Youtube thumbnails, and other various places.

I posted this somewhere else on here, but my favorite instance of this was Universal Studios using the T-800 HT figure on their t-shirts.

Screw inart and their magnetic feet! One of the stupidest decisions they've made. My joker has fallen so many times already. Thankfully no breaks or scuff marks but im sure it's bound to happen.

Screw inart and their magnetic feet! One of the stupidest decisions they've made. My joker has fallen so many times already. Thankfully no breaks or scuff marks but im sure it's bound to happen.
I think it's a quality control thing on the magnets in general. I, along with many others, have not had any issues with this. I think they got a weak batch of magnets because a lot of people have had this issue. Also, it would help to have the base be fully magnetized.

Last edited:
yea, the whole base topper should be magnetized rather than an actual magnet. This would allow you to really place the feet wherever instead of being forced into basically one standing position

Those por toys shoes look great @Nick D :clap would’ve loved to have gotten a pair of those since they’re magnetic as well. Guessing they aren’t available anymore?

Back